Packers Cuts Thread

Packerraymond

Just now, Norm said:

I never claimed those things weren't said. 

I’m not saying you did. I’m saying there were people saying he wasn’t gonna make the roster . Anyone with a clue coulda saw he was going to, and the people who didn’t just did it to be different . 

Just now, Rainmaker90 said:

It was all there. Rodgers, the  media , coaches all talking him up

Beating NFL Corners

It was a given. 

All because our dumbass fan base of 60 year old geriatrics beats off to positive Kumerow news, so our reporters asked questions all the damn time so they could print those quotes.

He had separation against an NFL CB for exactly 1 rep this preseason. 

It was not remotely a given.

Just now, Rainmaker90 said:

I’m not saying you did. I’m saying there were people saying he wasn’t gonna make the roster . Anyone with a clue coulda saw he was going to, and the people who didn’t just did it to be different . 

I think people made arguments how he could miss and why he might. Nobody was like

"Kumerow will be cut."

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

All because our dumbass fan base of 60 year old geriatrics beats off to positive Kumerow news, so our reporters asked questions all the damn time so they could print those quotes.

All he does is make plays Alex. 

Also lol @ at the geriatrics line. You nailed this with ESB too. You said it's quiet with him because nobody is asking Rodgers or anyone about him. Then someone did and for two days all I read was how Rodgers praises ESB...

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Kumerow making the roster was a given for the past three weeks. There was absolutely no indication otherwise.

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

You’re delusional.

A ton of beat writers were praising him.

Bradley Roby game 1, Marlon Humphries week 2, Jaire and Tony Brown in practice . Don’t know what more you want

Archived