3 Strikes You're Out Survivor Game. Round Two!

vike daddy

Results after Week 4:

Surviving, with Two Strikes:

Virginia Viking (ATL; NE, OAK; CLE, TENN, KC; NO, JAX, CIN, LAR)

Robb_K (PITT; OAK, SEA; NE, LAR, KC; AZ, TENN, ATL, CIN)

Robbroy45 (LAR; CAR, MIA; IND, NO, NYG; PHI, JAX, SEA, AZ)

kalvenu (LAR; TB, AZ; GB, DAL, KC; SEA, NE, MIA, CIN)

alright gents... with Week 4 over, only four members remain alive, each with two strikes a piece.

you now have to pick 5 winning teams of the 22 left available to each of you.

the winner will be the player with the most correctly picked winning teams out of the 15 selected.

in the event of a tie, the overall winner will be the player with the highest total of the points scored by the winning teams they did pick correctly in Week 5 only.

Week 1: Los Angeles Rams

Week 2: Carolina Panthers, Miami Dolphins

Week 3: Indianapolis Colts, New Orleans Saints, New York Giants

Week 4: Philadelphia Eagles, Jacksonville Jaguars, Seattle Seahawks, Arizona Cardinals

Week 5: San Francisco 49ers, Green Bay Packers, Detroit Lions, Minnesota Vikings, New England Patriots

(; OAK, SEA; NE, LAR, KC; AZ, TENN, ATL, CIN)

Week 1 - PITT

Week 2 - OAK, SEA

Week 3 - NE, LAR, KC

Week 4 - AZ, TENN, ATL, CIN

Week 5 prediction: BUFFALO, NY JETS, MINNESOTA, NY GIANTS, GREEN BAY

FINAL Results after Week 5:

Eliminated, with Four Strikes:

Robb_K (PITT; OAK, SEA; NE, LAR, KC; AZ, TENN, ATL, CIN; BUFF, NYJ, MINN, NYG, GB)

Robbroy45 (LAR; CAR, MIA; IND, NO, NYG; PHI, JAX, SEA, AZ; SF, GB, DET, MINN, NE) 

Tied, with three losses, and Advancing to Tie Breaker status:

Virginia Viking (ATL; NE, OAK; CLE, TENN, KC; NO, JAX, CIN, LAR; IND, BUFF, NYJ, PHI, MINN)

kalvenu (LAR; TB, AZ; GB, DAL, KC; SEA, NE, MIA, CIN; NYJ, TENN, IND, PHI, MINN)

in the event of a tie, the overall winner will be the player with the highest total of the points scored by the winning teams they did pick correctly in Week 5 only.

Virginia Viking = 26+17+34+20 = 97 points

kalvenu = 17+26+34+20 = 97 points

good gawd, we have a tie AFTER the tie breaker!

the two winners picked the same four winning teams in Week 5 so any further tie breakers based on Week 5 will also result in a tie.

i hereby declare Virginia Viking  and kalvenu  to be co-winners of the game's first set! congratulations!

3 hours ago, vike daddy said:

FINAL Results after Week 5:

Eliminated, with Four Strikes:

Robb_K (PITT; OAK, SEA; NE, LAR, KC; AZ, TENN, ATL, CIN; BUFF, NYJ, MINN, NYG, GB)

Robbroy45 (LAR; CAR, MIA; IND, NO, NYG; PHI, JAX, SEA, AZ; SF, GB, DET, MINN, NE) 

Tied, with three losses, and Advancing to Tie Breaker status:

Virginia Viking (ATL; NE, OAK; CLE, TENN, KC; NO, JAX, CIN, LAR; IND, BUFF, NYJ, PHI, MINN)

kalvenu (LAR; TB, AZ; GB, DAL, KC; SEA, NE, MIA, CIN; NYJ, TENN, IND, PHI, MINN)

in the event of a tie, the overall winner will be the player with the highest total of the points scored by the winning teams they did pick correctly in Week 5 only.

Virginia Viking = 26+17+34+20 = 97 points

kalvenu = 17+26+34+20 = 97 points

good gawd, we have a tie AFTER the tie breaker!

the two winners picked the same four winning teams in Week 5 so any further tie breakers based on Week 5 will also result in a tie.

i hereby declare Virginia Viking  and kalvenu  to be co-winners of the game's first set! congratulations!

Thank you for this great honor...I'd like to thank the academy....what...I didn't win an Oscar?  Okay.  I'm still thankful!!  I will sit out the rest of the season and rest on any laurels I may have!!!

Archived