coordinator0

2019 Baltimore Ravens Roster Tracker

QB: Lamar Jackson / Robert Griffin III / Trace McSorley

RB: Mark Ingram / Gus Edwards / Justice Hill

FB: Patrick Ricard

WR: Marquise Brown / Miles Boykin / Willie Snead / Chris Moore / Seth Roberts / Jaleel Scott

TE: Nick Boyle / Mark Andrews / Hayden Hurst

OT: Ronnie Stanley / Orlando Brown / James Hurst

OG: Marshal Yanda / Bradley Bozeman / Ben Powers

C: Matt Skura / Patrick Mekari

DL: Brandon Williams / Michael Pierce / Chris Wormley / Daylon Mack

OLB: Matt Judon / Pernell McPhee / Tyus Bowser / Tim Williams / Jaylon Ferguson

ILB: Patrick Onwuasor / Kenny Young / Chris Board / Otaro Alaka 

CB: Jimmy Smith / Marlon Humphrey / Brandon Carr / Maurice Canady / Cyrus Jones / Anthony Averett /Justin Bethel

S: Earl Thomas / Tony Jefferson / Chuck Clark / Deshon Elliot / Anthony Levine / Brynden Trawick

K: Justin Tucker

P: Sam Koch

LS: Morgan Cox

IR: Randin Crecelius / Tavon Young / Fish Smithson / Iman Marshall

De'Lance Turner / Mark Thompson / Christopher Ezeala / Antoine Wesley / Charles Scarff / R.J. Prince / Parker Ehinger / Trevon Coley / Zach Sieler / Aaron Adeoye / Terrell Bonds

I wonder if the Ravens will place any waiver claims. I think we find out tomorrow. A lot of interesting players with upside got cut around the league. 

I was worried about the thin DL, but then read somewhere on twitter that the Ravens used on average 1.9 DL per snap year. If that's true that's crazy low. As long as they are keeping Williams and Pierce fresh and healthy I think they will be okay. Plus you can think of McPhee and Ferguson as "light DEs" since they run about 270. 

I'm missing Eleumenor at bit right now, I thought he was better than Powers, Senat, and Mekari this preseason, especially at LT. It occurred to me, is Yanda the backup LT now? If the Ravens can claim someone better than Senat who can back up LT, I'd feel a little bit better. I trust the coaches know what they're doing with Hurst at LG.  

The rest of the team looks stacked. Deep versatile LBs and DBs. Diverse playmakers on offense (speed and power). 

I'm good with the Ravens not putting in any waiver claims. Their roster is pretty set. The biggest position of contention is left guard but it's not like they're getting anybody good there off waivers. Same with pass-rusher if you think something needs to be added (I don't). 

1 hour ago, AngusMcFife said:

I was worried about the thin DL, but then read somewhere on twitter that the Ravens used on average 1.9 DL per snap year. If that's true that's crazy low.

Is it?  Between nickle being the base defense and LBs like Za'Darius Smith being used a rush DTs it's not all that surprising to me

It occurred to me, is Yanda the backup LT now? If the Ravens can claim someone better than Senat who can back up LT, I'd feel a little bit better.

I'd have thought that (based on past experience that) Hurst is the back-up LT, and that they'd slot Bozeman in a LG, in the event Stanley isn't playing

I’d rather we just ride with Senat as the backup LT and let Hurst focus on being the best LG he can be. That way come next year either he’ll be an established starter at LG for us and we know we don’t need to address the position in the draft outside of an elite talent... OR we know that he’s not going to be the answer and we need to make that position a draft priority.

I also don’t want to shuffle the line much. Get the OL as much into a groove as possible and leave it as close to that groove in the event of injury as possible.

12 minutes ago, coordinator0 said:

Not a bad start to the season. We're normally at around 4 or 5 messing with The Oz, haha. But this confirms I couldn't play Madden and try and trade for Trent Williams in a question asked on another forum.

11 minutes ago, RavensfanRD said:

Not a bad start to the season. We're normally at around 4 or 5 messing with The Oz, haha. But this confirms I couldn't play Madden and try and trade for Trent Williams in a question asked on another forum.

Does Madden add in irl dead money?  If not, then the $16m cap hot from trading Flacco won't exist in Madden

Didn't realise Canady could still be eligible for the PS

54 minutes ago, drd23 said:

Didn't realise Canady could still be eligible for the PS

First thing I said when seeing this.