Plain Ol' Mafia, IRL but on the Internet - Day 5 end 7pm EST

Dome

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

No, because he constantly pontificates on the importance of getting lynches correct, and the case on rack was poor, yet he didn’t lift a finger to stop it — and yes, he has the ability to do it.  He was content letting it be chalked up to inpatient Town who cracked because scum would be patient.  Re read his posts, he is framing that inquiry throughout.

yeah i did

KOTN and swoosh with highly suspect votes. 

Malfatron is scum.

Naz has a tendency to wagon on the decisive lynch with a joke post when he’s scum.  So, that sticks out to me.

MWil is also scum.

Then I’ll humor rack and go with Orca, even though I think Orca and Rick are just this genuinely bad.

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

Definitely look into orca. Swoosh is sus as hell. There was no real reason to end things early. Then look into the quiet people.

If orca and pickle are town, I'm rooting for scum. Otherwise good luck town and remember to always do the opposite of what those jabronis say. 

If you are town I'm glad bc now we can get down to business with the trash heap distraction gone.  Either way, we just learned so much.  I'm still betting you are scum.

tenor.gif

Archived