Plain Ol' Mafia, IRL but on the Internet - Day 5 end 7pm EST

Dome

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Orca picking up where he left off last game by senselessly tunneling on me and ignoring my contributions. 

You were a huge hindrance last game because you claimed 10 different things and contradicted your own claims multiple times. You also treat normal questions as hostile and role fishing (which 90% are not)

You basically countered my watcher claim as false by making up **** that was wrong further clouding the water on who to believe. If you just said yeah I visited Pickle and what your move was it would have been 1000000% better for us as civs.  I knew you visited Pickle and you lied about it...hurt civs tremendously. So yes you contributed...but in no positive manner at all imo. Even your last move couldnt be confirmed cause you lied and said you dont visit people, meaning Malf would have had to visit you which he was tracked to Touch by @Whicker. Hopefully you see how being caught in an outright lie by another town hurt the credibility of your claims later in the game and influenced who I could trust

Also you havent seen me tunnel in a while. Heck Racks on D1 here and you last game was an F grade from me in terms of tunneling capabilities lmao