116 Logan Stenberg, IOL rg competition

137 Alton Robinson, EDGE ngakoue replacement

140 Devin Duvernay, WR slot wr

165 Khalil Davis, IDL rotational idl

170 Shaquille Quarterman, LB backup mike

189 Tanner Muse, S safety depth

206 Jared Pinkney, TE te competition

223 Trey Adams, OT ot depth

9 Isaiah Simmons, LB simply bpa. Start at sam lber and move him around. 

20 Jeff Gladney, CB starting cb

42 Marlon Davidson, IDL potential starting 3tech or big end

73 Robert Hunt, IOL rg competition

116 Alton Robinson, EDGE Ngakoue replacement

137 Leki Fotu, IDL future nt

140 Devin Duvernay, WR slot wr

165 Jack Driscoll, OT g/t. Needs to get stronger. 

170 Dalton Keene, TE pass catching te/h-back

189 Antonio Gandy-Golden, WR wr competition

206 Trey Adams, OT swing tackle. Could start if health co-operates

223 Kindle Vildor, CB cb competition

probably the best outcome in this sim.

9 Mekhi Becton, OT Louisville i believe Marrones favorite LT prospect. 

20 C.J. Henderson, CB Florida Starting CB

42 Marlon Davidson, IDL Auburn wether hes at big end or 3 tech he should be a good pass rusher.

73 Brandon Aiyuk, WR Arizona State WR competition.  shouldnt be here IMO but it happened. 

116 Alton Robinson, EDGE Syracuse. a solid replacement for Ngakoue in terms of a prospect. 

137 John Simpson, IOL Clemson RG competion.

140 Albert Okwuegbunam, TE Missouri TE competition.  ran sub 4.5 at the combine.

165 Khalil Davis, IDL Nebraska speedy rotational IDL

170 Josiah Scott, CB Michigan State i went BPA here and although Scott doesnt fit the mold of what we want in CBs he can work in as a Slot guy as his Upside as a boundry guy is capped with his height. 

189 Tanner Muse, S Clemson S depth. his athleticism should make  him a key ST contributor. 

206Tyre Phillips, IOL Mississippi State Powerful G conversion guy from RT who has starting potential. jar on shelf to replace norwell?

223 Adrian Killins Jr., RB UCF RS/Pass catching back.  can use him as a nice change of pace and slot wr as well. 

9 Tristan Wirfs, OT starting lt

20 Javon Kinlaw, IDL starting dt

42 Trevon Diggs, CB starting cb

73 Donovan Peoples-Jones, WR potential starting wr

116 Zack Moss, RB backup rb

137 Alton Robinson, EDGE ngakoue replacement

140 Ben Bredeson, IOL g competition

165 Dalton Keene, TE hback

170 Khalil Davis, IDL backup dt

189 Tanner Muse, S backup s

206 Francis Bernard, LB backup lb

223 Joe Reed, WR wr competition

This draft maybe my favorite mock for the value Jeudy and Thomas were 10 and the 12th rated players on the site that I used big board.

9: Jerry Jeudy, WR, Ala./Starting WR

20: Andrew Thomas, OT, UGA/Starting LT

42: Noah Igbinoghene, CB, Auburn/Starting CB

73: Damon Arnett, CB, OSU/Starting CB

116:Bryce Hopkins, TE, Purdue/TE Depth Comp to Start

137: Trevis Gipson, DE, Tulsa/DE Depth Comp to Start

140: Leki Fotu, DT, Utah St./DT Depth Comp to Start

157: Antonio Gibson, RB, Memp./RB Depth, KR

165: Justin Strnad, ILB, Wake Forest/LB Depth 

189: McTelvin Agim, DT, Texas A&M/Rotational DT

206: Nick Wright, C, WU/C Depth Possible Start

223: Harrison Hand , CB, Temp/CB Depth

—————————————————————————————

9: Derrick Brown, DT, Auburn/Starting DT

20: Jeff Gladney, CB, TCU/Starting Corner

42: Josh Jones, OT, Houston/Comp LT or Starting G

73:Brandon Aiyuk, WR, ASU/Starting WR

116:Hunter Bryant, TE, WU/TE Comp

137: Robert Windsor, DT,  Penn St./Rotational DT 

140: Jake Fromm, QB, UGA/QB Depth

157:Antonio Gibson, RB, Memp./RB Depth, KR

165:Anfernee Jennings, DE, Ala./DE depth and develop.

189: Oluwole Betiku Jr., DE, Ill/DE depth and develop

206:Harrison Hand, CB, Temp/CB Depth

223:Malcom Perry, RB, Navy/RB depth and develop

———————————————————————————————

This Mock Tua fell in my lap at 9 I just pulled the trigger to see what value could be acquired if Tua was the pick.

9: Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Ala/Future QB or Draft Cap.

20: K’ Lavon Chiasson, DE/ Yann’s Replacement 

42: Jaylon Johnson, CB, Utah St./Starting CB

73: Brandon Aiyuk, WR, ASU/Starting WR

116: Willie Gay Jr., OLB, Miss St./OLB Depth  

137: Leki Fotu, DT, Utah St./DT Depth Comp to Start

140: Jack Driscoll, OT, Auburn/ RT Depth or Starting G

157: Antonio Gibson, RB, Memp./RB Depth, KR

165: Lavert Hill, CB, Michigan/Corner Depth Comp to St

189: J.R. Reed, S, UGA/Safety Depth  

206: Dalton Keene, TE, VA Tech/TE Depth 

223:Rodney Clemons, S, SMU/ Safety Depth

51 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

@DuvalsKing those were some interesting mocks. Tua and Chaisson or Jeudy and Thomas would be great

I like the Jeudy and Thomas draft myself because Hopkins is one of only 2 TEs that I think can make immediate impact with Kmet of ND. Plus getting 2 possible starters at corner is good solid draft. The Tua draft fell weird with Burrow going followed by Herbert to Miami and Love to SD... 🤨. I think it would be an interesting play for the Jags if that scenario was to occur it’s partly the reason we fell into the situation that we were in with Blake. This team straight up refused to put any pressure on Bortles through competition. Jags would have to evaluate Tua’s projections versus next years crop i.e. Lawrence and Fields. You could draft Tua as possible draft capital down the road and pawn him off for future picks. You can take Tua to camp and have true QB battle. You could also bring Tua to camp telling him he’ll be the number 2 let him legit sit and heal for a year and see what you have in Minshew. But if Minshew has a bad year play Tua at the end of the year when you’re out of contention.. or let him completely heal for the year and let Tua go in year 2. It would be interesting to see Tua on the clock when the Jags draft.

Edited by DuvalsKing

6 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

I like the Jeudy and Thomas draft myself because Hopkins is one of only 2 TEs that I think can make immediate impact with Kmet of ND. Plus getting 2 possible starters at corner is good solid draft. The Tua draft fell weird with Burrow going followed by Herbert to Miami and Love to SD... 🤨. I think it would be an interesting play for the Jags if that scenario was to occur it’s partly the reason we fell into the situation that we were in with Blake. This team straight up refused to put any pressure on Bortles through competition. Jags would have to evaluate Tua’s projections versus next years crop i.e. Lawrence and Fields. You could draft Tua as possible draft capital down the road and pawn him off for future picks. You can take Tua to camp and have true QB battle. You could also bring Tua to camp telling him he’ll be the number 2 let him legit sit and heal for a year and see what you have in Minshew. But if Minshew has a bad year play Tua at the end of the year when you’re out of contention.. or let him completely heal for the year and let Tua go in year 2. It would be interesting to see Tua on the clock when the Jags draft.

I don't like the idea of a QB because this crew isn't here next year if we don't win. Forcing a QB on a new GM/HC is setting us up for disaster.

Plus Minshew has only had one year, and in that one year he showed promise. If you take a QB at 9 your basically saying it's whoever you take at 9's team for the next 4-5 years. Minshew has no shot if you take a QB at 9 whether you want to admit it or not.

17 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I don't like the idea of a QB because this crew isn't here next year if we don't win. Forcing s QB on a new GM/HC is setting us up for disaster.

Plus Minshew has only had one year, and in that one year he showed promise. If you take a QB at 9 your basically saying it's whoever you take at 9's team for the next 4-5 years. Minshew has no shot if you take a QB at 9 whether you want to admit it or not.

I agree but we don’t know what they’re mandate is maybe they’ve been given a strict mandate not to draft a QB early but if nobody has been given such mandate and they feel he is the highest player on your big board.. will Caldwell pass? That would be interest do you pass on player who potentially has as Dilfer has referred to as Rodgers and Marino like abilities arm talent wise. I agree though but we shouldn’t be in the position to do that but it is what it is. The other scenario that I think would confirm a possible Tua play would be a trade up with the Giants with switching picks and adding pick(s) and sending Yann. If that happens I’m telling you now it would have to be for Tua. But if the scenario was to switch with Tua being on the board with Miami taking tackle at 5. and getting a call from Miami or another team about trading up would be interesting as well. 

Edited by DuvalsKing

45 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

I agree but we don’t know what they’re mandate is maybe they’ve been given a strict mandate not to draft a QB early but if nobody has been given such mandate and they feel he is the highest player on your big board.. will Caldwell pass? That would be interest do you pass on player who potentially has as Dilfer has referred to as Rodgers and Marino like abilities arm talent wise. I agree though but we shouldn’t be in the position to do that but it is what it is. The other scenario that I think would confirm a possible Tua play would be a trade up with the Giants with switching picks and adding pick(s) and sending Yann. If that happens I’m telling you now it would have to be for Tua. But if the scenario was to switch with Tua being on the board with Miami taking tackle at 5. and getting a call from Miami or another team about trading up would be interesting as well. 

If Tua falls to 9 then a lot of people must the worried about his medicals, and considering our guys haven't been able to get a look at him that would give me great caution. 

The Jaguars reportedly have Okudah at the very top of their board. There's already been talk that if he falls to 5-7 he'd be in play for a trade up. So I disagree a trade with NYG would be for Tua.

If they're in win now mode, a rookie isn't the move. The best route is hoping Minshew builds on his rookie year and you add talent around him (which he had little of last year) and give him his best shot. 

12 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

If Tua falls to 9 then a lot of people must the worried about his medicals, and considering our guys haven't been able to get a look at him that would give me great caution. 

The Jaguars reportedly have Okudah at the very top of their board. There's already been talk that if he falls to 5-7 he'd be in play for a trade up. So I disagree a trade with NYG would be for Tua.

If they're in win now mode, a rookie isn't the move. The best route is hoping Minshew builds on his rookie year and you add talent around him (which he had little of last year) and give him his best shot. 

A trade up for Okudah as much as I value him the value of corner would be a reach to give up Yann to go from 9 to 4 and get a possible 2nd rounder in return.. corners are not franchise changing players that’s speaks to ineptitude  of the franchise if they do something as clownish as that.

28 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

A trade up for Okudah as much as I value him the value of corner would be a reach to give up Yann to go from 9 to 4 and get a possible 2nd rounder in return.. corners are not franchise changing players that’s speaks to ineptitude  of the franchise if they do something as clownish as that.

I don't get where this definition of franchise altering players came.

So would you say the Falcons trading up for Julio was dumb and they shouldn't have done so? Because truthfully, the only position altering your W/L much is the QB. We somehow landed Josh Allen last year and although I'm thrilled, he alone isn't changing how many games we win each year.