Madden Fantasy League: Ending

biggio7

21 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Should be available tonight, I get home from work around 5pm ct and should be available anytime from 5-10pm ct. But I'll let you know if things change, who knows in my house....

Should be able to do it at 10pm ct. Going to a friends house to watch the game tonight for a bit but I’ll be home around that time.

• Like 1

Beat the Dolphins 38-24. Held Julio Jones to 6 yards, I’d rather not talk about the rest of their offense though lol. David Johnson had a 72 and 77 yard touch down run. Bobby Wagner continues to dominate on defense.

Brissett 12/26 194yds 2TD 1INT

Johnson 23att 271yds 2TD

Wagner 10tck 2sck 2FF 1FR 1TD

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

Yeah agreed. Normally WR classes are real weak from what I've seen, same with CBs. DTs are loaded, and looks like our class has linebackers as well.

MLB is pretty bare too, usually only 1-2 good ones and they’re typically Top 10 picks. Don’t think iv ever found a diamond in the rough with the MLB or CB.

9 minutes ago, Neumatic said:

MLB is pretty bare too, usually only 1-2 good ones and they’re typically Top 10 picks. Don’t think iv ever found a diamond in the rough with the MLB or CB.

Yeah that top 10 pick was a MLB 71 normal for me, had freak combine yet normal dev was mighty disappointing. I've had success with a superstar OLB run stopper. CB I've found a 2nd round projection who I took #12 and ended up superstar 74.