Madden Fantasy League: Ending

biggio7

5 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Good game, two many turnovers. Two of them was just dumb mistakes, I hit the wrong button on the 2nd int, and the 2nd fumble I thought it was a pass not run so I ran backwards. 

If it wasn’t for the two miss XP’s, I thought I would had the comeback being down 7 instead of 9.

5 friggin turnovers 

Every single time I thought I was going to make a good defensive play Mahomes would just Mahomes it and I was screwed. The no huddle was screwing with my defense, It would glitch out when I was trying to adjust assignments and then by the time it finally did the adjustment i wasn’t on the defender I wanted. I ended up usering Billings a few plays...and dropped into coverage 😂

1 minute ago, Fresh Prince said:

Yeah he saved me on a few plays. The accuracy on the run is crazy.

I was so mad with that first long TD pass that you rolled out left. Had you dead to rights and Mahomes just launches the laser beam lol.

9 hours ago, Neumatic said:

I really hope @Fresh Prince and @RuskieTitan meet in the playoffs, there’s no way I can beat both of you again back to back. I got some lucky breaks in both those games.

I’ll be facing one of you in the divionsal round an the other in the afc champ.

yes I’m claiming victory already, bring it on.

Another W against the Browns. So many holding penalties when I’d make a big play, face masks when I’d make a 3rd down stop, and Jacoby “Tourette’s” Brissett doing his thing ruining easy passes. But they couldn’t overcome my pass rush and I rolled.

Im ready to advance, had to get going to work.

18 minutes ago, Neumatic said:

Another W against the Browns. So many holding penalties when I’d make a big play, face masks when I’d make a 3rd down stop, and Jacoby “Tourette’s” Brissett doing his thing ruining easy passes. But they couldn’t overcome my pass rush and I rolled.

Im ready to advance, had to get going to work.

I get about 4 holding calls a game or more, really brings down a drive.