Madden Fantasy League: Ending

biggio7

Clowney was invisible this game outside of one sack and one nonexistent fumble recovery. Frank Clark pretending he has a star.

Lotta talent on that steeler defense. Velcro hands, while my boys dropped passes into their hands. Can't beat the player and the game too. Not sure if it's some home field benefit or not.

Going to have to improve the pass rush in the middle. Likely DT and CB in the first.

8 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Drags. Drags everywhere.

Or QB scramble up the gut.

Your defense was too fast to do anything down field. Clowney would destroy my RT every time. Linebackers cover ground faster than my Corners and Safteys.

4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Gg. Still salty about the kick delay. And having to deal with the queso up the middle on scrambled eggs was annoying.

Guess at least I lost by more than 1.

Yea kicking is such BS online, I don’t get it. I have no idea what you’re saying about queso but Brissett brutally broke somebody’s ankle on a scramble.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

Clowney was invisible this game outside of one sack and one nonexistent fumble recovery. Frank Clark pretending he has a star.

I was double teaming him on every single pass play outside of his sack. He still destroyed my run game, that’s why I kept running away from him. You get a DT next to him that can eat up 1v1 and I’ll be terrified.

Great defensive game though, great change of pace from 45 point games.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Neumatic said:

Yea kicking is such BS online, I don’t get it. I have no idea what you’re saying about queso but Brissett brutally broke somebody’s ankle on a scramble.

Yeah, it was unexpected the delay the second time. Just glad it wasnt a one point loss.

And by queso I meant cheese. Just annoying that I'd do coverage, and you would be able to stand in the pocket for days then just walk forward and start scrambling. That's primarily why I want a pass rusher DT inside, blow those scrambles up.

3 minutes ago, Neumatic said:

I was double teaming him on every single pass play outside of his sack. He still destroyed my run game, that’s why I kept running away from him. You get a DT next to him that can eat up 1v1 and I’ll be terrified.

Great defensive game though, great change of pace from 45 point games.

I had that issue with you, von kept blowing by my RT so I had to start double teaming him. Every hike I paid more attention to him that I did my WRs.

• Like 1