Madden Fantasy League: Ending

biggio7

Just now, Fresh Prince said:

I had that issue with you, von kept blowing by my RT so I had to start double teaming him. Every hike I paid more attention to him that I did my WRs.

I like the one play when no one on my team blocked Von off the edge. Lol.

Chargers fall to the Steelers, 27-22.

4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Yeah, it was unexpected the delay the second time. Just glad it wasnt a one point loss.

And by queso I meant cheese. Just annoying that I'd do coverage, and you would be able to stand in the pocket for days then just walk forward and start scrambling. That's primarily why I want a pass rusher DT inside, blow those scrambles up.

Yeah I’ve never been this bad on field goal kicking. My missed extra point is what cost me the game.

3 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I like the one play when no one on my team blocked Von off the edge. Lol.

Chargers fall to the Steelers, 27-22.

Lol I just took a couple screenshots of that play. Even your TE going on a route had ZERO interest in blocking him. Your RG and RT were staring off into space and Barkley ran right behind them and turned around and watched Von Miller destroy Murray.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Neumatic said:

Also @RuskieTitan, you have the honor of being the first one I finally caught offsides on a hard snap.

And my favorite play of the game because im a hometown homer was Adam Shaheen getting a 1yd TD run on a FB dive

Frank Clark? I was trying to hit R1 to adjust the defense, hit R2 by accident lol.

Yeah, that was a big shift when you managed to score on that drive.

4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Frank Clark? I was trying to hit R1 to adjust the defense, hit R2 by accident lol.

Yeah, that was a big shift when you managed to score on that drive.

Oh, so catching you offsides was pure dumb luck...that’s...disappointing. I’m just glad Metcalf  hung on to the ball, that was a pretty good chunk of yards. 

Hows Murray been? Still thinking about canning him or you riding out the storm? Brissett has gotten way better as the season progressed but I may just go ahead and draft that QB. We’ll see what the combine results are for the other players before I decide for sure.

2 minutes ago, Neumatic said:

Oh, so catching you offsides was pure dumb luck...that’s...disappointing. I’m just glad Metcalf  hung on to the ball, that was a pretty good chunk of yards. 

Hows Murray been? Still thinking about canning him or you riding out the storm? Brissett has gotten way better as the season progressed but I may just go ahead and draft that QB. We’ll see what the combine results are for the other players before I decide for sure.

At this point I've been focus training him all season and he's up to 80 for me. I think I'll probably ride him out at this stage. There was a definitive moment during midway through the season where it seemed to finally click during one of his upgrades. Still has an occasional WTF, but seems to hit the passes I want, and even on the INTs it was basically at the receiver, just great defensive plays. I haven't scouted quarterbacks either, and since I think my highest pick is #14, I doubt I can draft one.

14 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Then again Murray ended up only being a Star... so who knows.

Honestly I don’t think that’s the end of the world. He’s young enough he’ll continue to progress and I’m sure he’ll jump to a Superstar dev rate soon enough. I mean hell Brissett always ends up being a X-factor on all my offline franchises. Granted he’s older so his ratings are never very impressive. This draft class doesn’t exactly look great at a glimpse. Iv only ever seen 1 QB outside of the first 2 rounds actually turn out to be a really good pick. There just isn’t many options in this draft.

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

I doubt you actually would.

Could you imagine Von Miller + Clowney? Gives me chills.