Madden Fantasy League: Ending

biggio7

Halftime is 21-0 Chargers lead.

Pats have 64 yards of total offense.

Devin Bush has 2 TFL and 1 sack. Will try to pump those numbers up for safety.

Mahomes is so good though. So many plays and routes are now unlocked for me. No TDs, and did throw an INT, but I threw before he made the cut and there ended up being two defenders clustered there. Barkley pounded in 2 TDs and had another long run for a third.

4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Ok, I need to sign more offensive linemen beyond my 6. I just had Mahomes throw a 20 yard dig to Harry who turned around and scored the 88 yard touchdown... on the extra point, two players to the left of my center... is Patrick Mahomes. Lmao.

Wtf O.oxD

Chargers blanked the Patriots, 42-0.

Mahomes 20 of 31, 334 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT

Barkley 11 rushes 122 yards 3 TDs

Samuel 7 rec 111 yards 1 TD

Harry 2 rec 101 yards 1 TD

Devin Bush finished 10 tackles 2 TFL 3 Sacks 1 FF (Coleman scooped and scored)

Clowney 3 sacks, Frank Clark had one on a fake FG lmao.

Pats ended up with 212 yards, 205 passing 7 rushes. Luckily Bush got enough personal stats.

Destroyed the Ravens. Nothing to see there...

CB Jose Joseph is a Superstar. His abilities are Tip Drill and Pick artist. Would have rather had Universal coverage like Greedy Williams but I can’t complain. Anything that helps me get turnovers is a good thing. Plus I think the only other CB in the league with universal coverage is Ramsey.

QB Clark and RT Hoskins have about 100 plays left until their devs are revealed.

Edited by Neumatic

Traded for rookie RB Quin Whitfield 78ovr hidden dev. Bernard plays like absolute trash so I packaged him with my back up DE and a 3rd to get Whitfield. Trying to find a good second option for RB when Johnson isn’t in there. Probably a Star dev but who knows maybe he’s a Superstar.

Whitfield seems like the perfect 3rd down back. Great catching second only to McCaffery, best catch in traffic for rb, good short route running, good pass blocking. His carrying is absolutely cringe worthy though so I’m really going to have to watch taking big hits.

Edited by Neumatic

3 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Whitfield was one of the players who had stories about him, so I'd be shocked if he's not Superstar.

Didn’t even know that I thought it was Jamarcus Johnson and a DL that had the stories for some reason. I probably would have drafted him instead of that bust of a WR if I paid more attention to that. Although draft stories aren’t quite what they use to be, iv gotten some cruddy players that have had draft stories.

edit: Was it a later draft story? I went back and checked and it was WR Johnson and DE Thurston for the early season draft stories.

Edited by Neumatic

7 hours ago, Neumatic said:

Didn’t even know that I thought it was Jamarcus Johnson and a DL that had the stories for some reason. I probably would have drafted him instead of that bust of a WR if I paid more attention to that. Although draft stories aren’t quite what they use to be, iv gotten some cruddy players that have had draft stories.

edit: Was it a later draft story? I went back and checked and it was WR Johnson and DE Thurston for the early season draft stories.

How do you check prior stories? Mine all got wiped clear with the new season.

I know there were a few random stories that would pop up one week and disappear the following, similar to the whole snaps bug. But I'm 99% sure Whitfield was one of the big ones, he was the top HB projected and i think they even mentioned him dominating at the combine. I was surprised when i saw him slide into the second round.

4 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

How do you check prior stories? Mine all got wiped clear with the new season.

I know there were a few random stories that would pop up one week and disappear the following, similar to the whole snaps bug. But I'm 99% sure Whitfield was one of the big ones, he was the top HB projected and i think they even mentioned him dominating at the combine. I was surprised when i saw him slide into the second round.

You can’t, but you posted them in this thread when those two came up as draft stories.

• Like 1