Madden Fantasy League: Ending

biggio7

Chargers beat the Saints 45-10.

Cooper went over 250 and 5 TDs. XFactor is Double Me, which is perfect for me.

Devin Bush went down in the 2nd quarter while making a tackle. When it said knee cartridge tear my stomach sank. TBD but almost guaranteed he's lost this season.

Don't care beyond that.

Edit: looks like out 6 weeks. Wow. Get him back in time for the playoffs, but looks like his dpoy campaign comes to an end.

Small upside, Isaac Barber will get more playing time and progress.

• Like 1

Clark is 23. I don’t think it’s that detrimental as long as he comes out the box as a Superstar or better. If he’s a Star you’re pretty well screwed. Even if Clark is only a Star dev he plays like a beast so I’d be fine with it.

That sucks about Bush, but opens up the DPOY for me to win it with Edmunds so I can get him progressed to a Superstar ;).

Edited by Neumatic

I think it’s funny how I always end up with the same offense in all my leagues. Strong arm QB, Well rounded starting RB, recieving back as a back up. Physical arch WR and a Route running arch WR (Isabella’s arch is slot currently though). And a physically talented TE that I underutilize because I’m dumb.

28 minutes ago, Neumatic said:

Clark is 23. I don’t think it’s that detrimental as long as he comes out the box as a Superstar or better. If he’s a Star you’re pretty well screwed. Even if Clark is only a Star dev he plays like a beast so I’d be fine with it.

That sucks about Bush, but opens up the DPOY for me to win it with Edmunds so I can get him progressed to a Superstar ;).

I just scouted him and he's... well, projected higher than he should be lol.