Madden Fantasy League: Ending

biggio7

My game froze at the end of the game screen. I couldn't leave the field. If it didn't save, I'm going to be heated. Landry needed 4 TDs and I got 5.

Game didn't save.. not a happy camper. I'll try to play it quickly again. That was probably the best offensive game I ever had too.

Edited by biggio7
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

My game froze at the end of the game screen. I couldn't leave the field. If it didn't save, I'm going to be heated. Landry needed 4 TDs and I got 5.

Game didn't save.. not a happy camper. I'll try to play it quickly again. That was probably the best offensive game I ever had too.

That sucks man. I'd be heated too

11 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

That sucks man. I'd be heated too

I started but it's raining in the game and I don't feel like playing it. Maybe I'll get it in tomorrow morning, if not, just force win it. Sucks for Landry but maybe I'll have another shot.

Lost to the Broncos 12-7, won't get homefield in the playoffs now.

Pissed off not at Murray and his 18 of 41. No, I'm pissed off at the combined 8 drops that Madden credited my receivers. 8 drops. I don't believe there's a difference in 'catchable' ball, but Madden sure makes it seem that way.

Congrats on a second straight SB appearance neumatic.

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

Congrats on a second straight SB appearance neumatic.

Tough loss but doesn’t mean squat. I still have to beat you and your team wrecked mine in week 3. Probably hurt the Bengals slim play off hopes more than it hurt you. 

18 minutes ago, Neumatic said:

Tough loss but doesn’t mean squat. I still have to beat you and your team wrecked mine in week 3. Probably hurt the Bengals slim play off hopes more than it hurt you. 

You get home field, and at the rate Clarke is throwing TDs he will probably have the record and be much better.

4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

You get home field, and at the rate Clarke is throwing TDs he will probably have the record and be much better.

Home field means jack.

Clark is smashing records but let’s not forget your defense is killer. Completely destroyed everything I tried doing on offense and wrecked my offensive line. You’ll be fine.

Kyler can look great for a full half, then one one throw where it's not really a bad throw, but for some reason the defender just makes a huge play and picks it off. And then suddenly Murray sucks for the next 10 passes, before getting out of the funk again. It's the strangest thing.