SS
R Harrison 71
T Rapp 68
I Johnson 65

K
K Fairbairn 74

P
M Palardy 81

Might actually be comfortable rolling with Wilkerson and Mebane at DT, and address CB with Harrison. Really hurting at that position.

Keeping Jayon Brown at MLB, but he's starting at OLB for me, Vigil at the other spot.

Edited by RuskieTitan
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Jesus how many firsts do the Bears own now?

Okay, well yeah I have a few. But, that's cause I couldn't trade for like any players. During the year, I'm hoping it will switch and I could trade for players/future picks. I know I can only make two picks in the first round and so on. Trading just sucks in this game when trying to get a player.

1 minute ago, biggio7 said:

Okay, well yeah I have a few. But, that's cause I couldn't trade for like any players. During the year, I'm hoping it will switch and I could trade for players/future picks. I know I can only make two picks in the first round and so on. Trading just sucks in this game when trying to get a player.

Ah, makes sense. I was just like... damn that is going to be one sick rookie class next year for the Bears!

• Like 1

Yea I already hate this. Lost 28-24 to the Patriots. 4th and Goal from the 1 and get destroyed on the last play of the game.

Patriots threw a pick first drive. I get down to the 4yd line and David Johnson.fumbles. 96yd drive like it’s nothing for a TD. Then later on score is 7-7 I drive into the red zone throw a pass to Isabella, gets tipped a couple times and Stephon Gilmore makes a ridiculous diving interception. Next play 96yd TD pass.

Is tanking allowed? Lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Yeah I'm going to have to get used to Cam Newton 

I’m pretty much hoping there is some really good QB prospects in the first draft. If not I guess I’ll just have to turn Brissett into a GOAT like he ends up in all my offline franchises.

I just got to get a feel for the gameplay, plays way different than any of my franchises. Running was my best friend but crazy turnovers led to me having to be in hurry up the entire 4th quarter. 

It should be but after the supposed patch that “fixed” it I still would fumble at an alarming rate.

Also you straight up stole Tucker from me in the draft. I had his profile pulled up so I could just hit draft player when I was on the clock and you ripped him from my grasp. So I drafted Hekker instead lol.

49 minutes ago, Neumatic said:

It should be but after the supposed patch that “fixed” it I still would fumble at an alarming rate.

Also you straight up stole Tucker from me in the draft. I had his profile pulled up so I could just hit draft player when I was on the clock and you ripped him from my grasp. So I drafted Hekker instead lol.

Lol special teams.

59 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Would the fumbling be fixed in this? I remember that was an issue when I first got the game. I think I fumbled 8 or 9 times in one of my offline franchise games. Had to turn the fumbling slider all the way up to like 85 to make it more realistic. 

I did a spin move with Murray and when he got hit he fumbled right next to the sideline. Guess I'll have to slide with him.

1 hour ago, Neumatic said:

I’m pretty much hoping there is some really good QB prospects in the first draft. If not I guess I’ll just have to turn Brissett into a GOAT like he ends up in all my offline franchises.

I just got to get a feel for the gameplay, plays way different than any of my franchises. Running was my best friend but crazy turnovers led to me having to be in hurry up the entire 4th quarter. 

Yeah, unless you take a QB in the first round of the fantasy draft you need to develop one or draft a rookie. That's why I went with Barkley, to try and carry the offense while Kyler learns how to throw.

• Like 1