Should the NFL step in AB/Patriots

Humble_Beast

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:
1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

You mean the same Helmet issue he was going to have in 2019 no matter what team he was playing for?

Grasping at straws!

Now afterwards, the verbal  attack on Mayock, the YouTube Production,  the last tweat, absolutely planned and executed. It still doesn't ensure he'd be becoming a Patriot or be released. 

Oh it ensured released. If he's on the team Sunday you have his full year guaranteed. Raiders had zero choice after the phone call youtube video.

Sure they did. Just like they had a choice after threatening the GM and his fake @$$ Apology that allowed him back on the practice field for MNF. They made a choice. None of it however guaranteed him to be a Patriot. None!

Released, potentially, probably, sure? But not with the understanding he"d be a Patriot within 6-12hrs.

5 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

There’s no way a deal could agreed to that fast. How does he get away racial slurs, holding a team hostage and gets a raise 

I hate seeing the Patriots every year but this is social media--slash--this generation at it's finest where everyone is always looking for some kind of [unnecessary] drama or conspiracy theory.

6 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

I hate seeing the Patriots every year but this is social media--slash--this generation at it's finest where everyone is always looking for some kind of [unnecessary] drama or conspiracy theory.

I just don’t see this happening if he goes to another contender.

Just now, Malfatron said:

nah, Brady just wins his divison.

The Detroit Lions are the Bran Stark of the league. 

Whatever, I just hope the Cleveland Browns aren’t season 8. Lots of hype, total disappointment.

25 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Well I do know Mitch Trubisky cant be Samwell Tarley because Sam has multiple reads throughout

He can be the Night King. Had that nice throw that one time, but hasn’t hit a target since. 

Archived