Minkah Fitzpatrick

mwalker

1 minute ago, warfelg said:

You just traded a top 10 pick for a slot CB. Think about that one. You have Mike Hilton. Best slot in the league. You need a new DC and Head Coach. 

You think this move galvanizes the team. Tomlin Sense. This shows how incompetent you are that in a reactionary move you flush the franchise down the drain. 

All for the glorification of your giant ego. 

1 minute ago, bigben07MVP said:

If Rudolph balls out and we finish 9-7 or even 10-6 this trade looks a lot better. It’s a very difficult trade to grade right away so I’m going to reserve judgement until I at least see how Rudolph looks.

I understand this POV but if they pick top 10 there isn't a much better DB prospect. That's how I'm looking at it.

• Like 1

Just now, Chieferific said:

HaHaHaHaHa...Blah Blah Blah....HaHaHaHaHa....check out this 5 team trade...Blah Blah Blah....HaHaHaHaHa

Four teams. And I traded Ben "Rapethlisberger" before he crippled your franchise. 

Fired Tomlin a hundred times. He just keeps coming to work like Costanza. 

Obviously. 

Now you have no picks. No future. Go 4-12. The GM who built this team walks. And you STILL have Tomlin. 

Project your vomit somewhere else, sport. 

4 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

If Rudolph balls out and we finish 9-7 or even 10-6 this trade looks a lot better. It’s a very difficult trade to grade right away so I’m going to reserve judgement until I at least see how Rudolph looks.

Mason Rudolph > Ben Roethlisberger

Mason isn't the problem. He improves the team. The problem is the coaching and the defense. This BARELY moves the needle. 

Just now, warfelg said:

Desomnd King, Chris Harris, Nickell Robey-Coleman, Justin Coleman, Bryce Callahan, Jonathan Jones.

And that's without a moment of research.  You don't watch football do you?

Desmond King on punt returns. That's it. I wouldn't even have these guys on my team. 

And look at my team.