Class Reunion.

O'Doyle Rules

1 hour ago, stallyns said:

That's the thing I like about these high school girls man, I keep getting older. They stay the same age.

- Wooderson 

As great as that line is, I always loved what Don said right before it.

"Woods your really going to end up in jail sometime really soon I know that for a fact."

I didn't got to my 5 year but ended up going to a bar in my hometown with some friends from high school that night instead. My middle school band teacher was there, apparently she just finished a bunch big marching band day. She bought us all shots, it was awesome. 

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Such an edgy take lol.

Was your birth memorable? I bet you know when that happened though, right?

Solely because I have to know it to write it down on things constantly. If that wasn't necessary, why would I need to remember it?

1 hour ago, NewAge said:

Strange but also smug. 

Not really. High school sucked when compared to college and law school. I don't really spend any time thinking about it anymore. The extent that I have thought about high school over the past 7 years has been feeling guilt over how I treated some kids. Beyond that, I don't think about it. Whenever an application has asked me about when I graduated high school, I've had to look it up. It's simply not what I consider to be a memorable event in my life at this point.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Not really. High school sucked when compared to college and law school. I don't really spend any time thinking about it anymore. The extent that I have thought about high school over the past 7 years has been feeling guilt over how I treated some kids. Beyond that, I don't think about it. Whenever an application has asked me about when I graduated high school, I've had to look it up. It's simply not what I consider to be a memorable event in my life at this point.

I mean strange from the standpoint that you could just subtract four from the year you graduated college. 

Archived