It Mafia - The Losers have won, Derry is saved!

rackcs

Just now, Malfatron said:

everyone cant vote though. the lynch stops at hammer.

i know, I've considered that, and yeah, it's a definite flaw to the idea that all the losers have to vote for him. Theoretically not impossible, of course,  but I don't know that I want to just continue to vote for him without at least trying something different and pursuing all avenues. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Still debating on why that happened 

My first thought was to keep me from voting for Orca so that not everyone could vote for him. But there's so many moving parts to that entire thing, I simply don't think it's feasible, and i don't know how I make that all work mechanically in my head. 

So my next guess would be random action just to make things weird. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

My first thought was to keep me from voting for Orca so that not everyone could vote for him. But there's so many moving parts to that entire thing, I simply don't think it's feasible, and i don't know how I make that all work mechanically in my head. 

So my next guess would be random action just to make things weird. 

It’s the part of my move that leaves me weary with you 

50 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I’m the bald oily roleblocker. 

Malf is telling the truth. I targeted Swag N1 but I failed because someone led him to a club. 

Matts is lying and is scum imo 

23 hours ago, The Orca said:

I mean...sure

But no...it was you 

So basicially I think you are the roleblock...but it doesnt impact me anymore...so Swags taking 1 for his scum team tonight. His thread play is lacking critical thought and he isnt trying to game solve

Post your PM or you are lying :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

go for it then

Welcome to Derry theuntouchable! You are…

Austin Greene, Losers-Aligned

You were a scrawny loser and teased and picked on all throughout elementary school. You wanted to make sure you never got bullied again and worked out a ton over the summer to get yourself ready for the new school year. You are strong and won’t take **** from anyone. Each night you can subdue someone and interrogate them. This will give you some potentially revealing information.

Win Condition: Survive and beat the evils of Derry
Night Action: Interrogate (Player X)
You may communicate with: Nobody