It Mafia - The Losers have won, Derry is saved!

rackcs

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

We can’t lynch me!!! I’m unconfirmed and we’re close to the end!!!!

but yeah this other guy who’s unconfirmed and playing in the same game that’s close to the end’!!’nnn let’s lunch him!!!! Yeah 

What guy am I saying we should lynch here?

I’m having a discussion with forge. He’s questioning me, I’m questioning him and we’re both at least trying to work through what we know. 

I have not once sat here and said lynch forge. Ive explained that I’ve had thoughts back and forth based on what I know. He’s had questions and I have worked towards answering those. 

If you have questions, by all mean ask them. Don’t try and twist context into something different entirely. 

I mean I’ve only explained it a couple of times now I guess once more wont hurt. 

You say saying lynching you is bad because we’re close to the end. 

Now please explain to me how that doesn’t apply to literally everyone else in the game. 

Mill wait 

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

What guy am I saying we should lynch here?

I’m having a discussion with forge. He’s questioning me, I’m questioning him and we’re both at least trying to work through what we know. 

I have not once sat here and said lynch forge. Ive explained that I’ve had thoughts back and forth based on what I know. He’s had questions and I have worked towards answering those. 

If you have questions, by all mean ask them. Don’t try and twist context into something different entirely. 

I don’t need to ask  any equation my conclusions are good enough on their own 

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I mean I’ve only explained it a couple of times now I guess once more wont hurt. 

You say saying lynching you is bad because we’re close to the end. 

Now please explain to me how that doesn’t apply to literally everyone else in the game. 

Mill wait 

You haven’t explained it a single time. You’re not even answering the question. How does my statement even come remotely close to saying lynch no one? 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I asked a question that you have not answered. You keep going back to “how is it any different than anyone else saying” 

my statement was there should be fear ..... to which you said I somehow said lynch no one. 

There should be fear in lynching you because we’re close to the end. This applies to literally every person in the game 

So we should lynch no one because we’re close to the end

53 minutes ago, Forge said:

I said before that I thought that scum may have been skipping that ability to make kills.  since I'm the only one it's happened to, and there wasn't a kill the night I was beaten, I'm going to hold to that, even if everyone else thinks there's no chance that is the case.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/feH2sxYGE-w?start=895&end=899&version=3

42 minutes ago, Whicker said:

No fear 

40 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Considering how close we are to the end, there should be 

36 minutes ago, Whicker said:

lol you’re right man let’s judt lynch nobody out of fear of being wrong 

This right here is what I’m talking about, the thing that even started this. 

Nothing I said was even remotely close to that. I have asked you to help me understand.