The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

What did forge claim?

I found an alignment compare yesterday in thread.  I compared Nacho and Matts last night, and they are not the same alignment. Nacho just died and his alignment was revealed to be good, which means Matt is something else. 

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

behind the rake could be the real one for all we know.

i trust whickers night move more than a found item

but its in your best interest to discredit anything about me however you can

There’s literally no reference to Forge’s sensor in the poem.  You’re taking a clue on a location of another item and applying it to Forge’s sensor because it’s convenient for you, keeps Matt alive, and you expect no one is actually going to read and comprehend it.

Seriously, read the clue that Malfatron cited.  It has no bearing on Forge’s sensor, yet he’s pushing it and framing a false dichotomy where seemingly only one is real based on taking the clue out of context.  If you struggle understanding this, send me a PM for your Hooked on Phonics eBook link.

34 minutes ago, Forge said:

@The Orca

tenor.gif?itemid=13403737

<reach my hands into the pushes to peel back the leaves and branches to get a better view as I move in closer> 

There is a large ******* snake blocking the path right in front of you

33 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Woz's blood.

You right a note put it in a box and hand it to Dome

32 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

<Approach @Matts4313 and give him an ultimatum: Role claim now, or I set @ET80  and his battle banister and @squire12 and his machete loose on you>

@The Orca

Your trapped in the jungle

25 minutes ago, SwAg said:

<looks down at egg in hands, and starts tossing it back and forth between my hands like a basketball until I have the snake’s attention> @The Orca

You have his attention for the moment

21 minutes ago, Forge said:

@The Orca

<Pushes away the foliage to maneuver between the branches of the bushes, moving deeper into the jungle, feeling within the surroundings for anything hidden within> 

You begin to search when the snake sees you and moves closer

20 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

@The Orca

<I wrote the note in Woz's Blood, making sure that the writing not overlap or smear during the process. I am actually pretty proud of myself.>

K

15 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

<exit the jungle room>

@The Orca

You flee the jungle room

11 minutes ago, N4L said:

<Knocks over malf while he flees the room> <grabs his arm and won't let go> 

You ok, brother? 

@The Orca

You grab his arm and get a shock

This comment starts to take on a slightly different feel with recent revelations. 

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

No I am in the dungeon and I am going nowhere. Just a thought: I would assume paranoid cop would fit perfectly in this game. So I almost thinking lynching TKN would be a better D1 play. 

While I don't think that Matts is wrong in that a paranoid cop would fit well into the theme of the game, it's a subtle jab at the reliability of Whicker's results for really no reason except to put it out there.  Could be he felt it needed to be mentioned, could be he was intentionally throwing shade on Whicker's role to peel some suspicion back off of swag before the two were really tied together, given that at the time of said comment, it was largely a 50/50 proposition between he and Nacho. Now  that I now know Matts is not good aligned, I'm disinclined to believe there wasn't something else behind the comment and it was simply put out there to put out there. 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

SwAg, why would Whicker have a result that indicted you as red aligned?

Because he’s an insane investigator, I was framed (I’m not altogether an unlikely N1 target for that, invests, or kills!), or his result was manipulated somehow.

I fully agree that Whicker wouldn’t do this as a trick or gambit because the blowback would be catastrophic for him, which means I am stuck with those options.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

This comment starts to take on a slightly different feel with recent revelations. 

While I don't think that Matts is wrong in that a paranoid cop would fit well into the theme of the game, it's a subtle jab at the reliability of Whicker's results for really no reason except to put it out there.  Could be he felt it needed to be mentioned, could be he was intentionally throwing shade on Whicker's role to peel some suspicion back off of swag before the two were really tied together, given that at the time of said comment, it was largely a 50/50 proposition between he and Nacho. Now  that I now know Matts is not good aligned, I'm disinclined to believe there wasn't something else behind the comment and it was simply put out there to put out there. 

yep, i totally agree.

i think matts and swag are aligned.