The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

You grab a couple eggs from the pit

As Swag is grabbing some eggs you drop into the pit, raise the bannister and strike at his head with a mighty blow. At the last second matrix style, Swag dodges the blow in an action packed slow motion duck. Swag then spins around and leg sweeps you. While you are on the ground Swag tries to climb the pit, but it's way too deep to get out without a rope. He is part way up when you get to your feet and slam the bannister into his back breaking some bones. Swag falls back to the floor of the pit. You try to pull the bannister back, but it is stuck inside of Swag. At this point you are shocked and frozen

I picked up eggs too, btw

11 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@The Orca

<heads to the projector room and tears up the screen with my shards of glass to get behind it and see what's there>

There is nothing behind the screen

11 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

<throw the rope into the snake pit and dive into the foliage>

@The Orca

The panther leaps for the rope and falls straight into the pit. It falls right into the spear filleting it down the middle. The panther is dead

20 minutes ago, N4L said:

I threw down some stuff to get in and out of the hole. I went into the hole and then out of the hole, so you should be able to get out

I'm frozen from my attack on SwAg.