The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

35 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Pickle Rick sounds more like Cujo the dog and Critters ate him.

https://youtu.be/WLjm6-F0jJw

Maybe the first half.  But not the half that was eaten by a different animal and it ate him whole.  

Only thing that is gonna eat him whole is a shark (jaws).  

Only reason I can think of for why you killed him was bc you were converted (possibly by touch) and wanted to clear yourself when et flipped town and you had hoped people then would think you were town.  

11 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Maybe the first half.  But not the half that was eaten by a different animal and it ate him whole.  

Only thing that is gonna eat him whole is a shark (jaws).  

Only reason I can think of for why you killed him was bc you were converted (possibly by touch) and wanted to clear yourself when et flipped town and you had hoped people then would think you were town.  

I didn’t kill ET

11 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

<after being rejected, I drink the whiskey myself>

@The Orca

<Says, "Sorry, I didn't realize you were drinking whiskey! I enjoy some nice bourbon or single malt scotch. Here, allow me to reciprocate!" I then open up a nice bottle of 12 year Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban, and offer him a double>

@The Orca

35 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

<Says, "Sorry, I didn't realize you were drinking whiskey! I enjoy some nice bourbon or single malt scotch. Here, allow me to reciprocate!" I then open up a nice bottle of 12 year Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban, and offer him a double>

@The Orca

Look, where you have been using the bathroom while locked in a house clean week is none of my business, but its definitely not bourbon or scotch

34 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

<Pees on the popcorn>

Shocked 

26 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

<gladly accept>

Umm...good luck with that

• Like 1