The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

8 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

So has anyone determined if there is anything to gain from interacting with the haunted house or is it some wild goose chase to keep us interested?

Either way I found something last night, it doesn't tell me alignment, but I am concerned with my findings.

I got an alignment compare from interacting with the house, so definitely things to be gained

16 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don’t know how to respond to “okay.”  I’m not scum, so it’s either not your result, or your result is incorrect.  Either way, your schoolgirl antics are harming your credibility.

I’m saying okay call my bluff. We’ll see the result 

You haven’t really made it clear what is part of your claim and what is not.  Part of the hazard of being coy.

If you’re going with your result is that I am scum, then you’re lying or it’s incorrect, and I have a pretty ironclad and verifiable Town claim should I actually feel threatened, or if we are actually in danger of wasting a lynch phase on me.