The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

And speaking in foreign tongue.  You know Exorcist.  Everything checks out.  It will continue to check out.  My first post of the game was I'm tied to the bed.. Checks out. Investigator going against his own results.  Doesn't 

He’s not really going against his own results, just not going with what he knows to be fully true. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

In other words, you spit enough BS that something stuck? Lmao 

Come now, how foolish can you be, sir?  If anyone could call me on what I’ve said, they would, because people desperately yearn to catch me.  Look at Whicker, ignoring everything I say because he wants to catch me.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

He’s not really going against his own results, just not going with what he knows to be fully true. 

I've never known an investigator short of a caught killer going 

I have this guilty result but let's ignore that for now 

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

*IMPORTANT* 

Further clarification on the word association

It's basically just random in a sense on the association. For example on the TV/Movie type ones, it can be anything from an actor, to a character name, to an object the movie, to an event, maybe a movie they are in if the prompt is an actor(ress), etc

When Orca PM'd me this, I asked him to go ahead and kill me off. 

Good game host. It just happened to start on a weekend I had my kids. We went to a festival, D&B, watched the stros/horns/Cowboys, played basketball and celebrated my B-Day. Just too much stuff to get invested into this game. 

Good luck good guys.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Whicker said:

EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ THIS. I WAS SUCCESSFULLY GIVEN A BULLETPROOF VEST LAST NIGHT. BCB IS A ******* LIAR AND HIS CLAIM IS BS AND HE IS SCUM 

i would agree with this.

if whicker was jailed, he couldnt receive a vest

if he was simply rbed he could

IMO, you either:

Vote Whicker because you think that he's a liar. If we're wrong (bad loss), go SWAG tomorrow, he's scum.

Vote SwAg because you think that he's scum. If we're wrong (bad loss as well), go WHICKER tomorrow, he's scum.

Voting BCB here still leaves you in the same conundrum tomorrow with Whicker and SwAg.

Just now, MWil23 said:

IMO, you either:

Vote Whicker because you think that he's a liar. If we're wrong (bad loss), go SWAG tomorrow, he's scum.

Vote SwAg because you think that he's scum. If we're wrong (bad loss as well), go WHICKER tomorrow, he's scum.

Voting BCB here still leaves you in the same conundrum tomorrow with Whicker and SwAg.

Also Forge did back BCB's claim...so that's something to look at down the road as well.