The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

@ET80 if you're not on squire, could you vote there? We should get him and swag up on the block I think.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, now that I pointed out how ridiculous your story is, you’re making it more reasonable.

that's not really a tell with mwil, like, at all. his story is always ridiculous.

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

Just now, theuntouchable said:

What I said and what you’re saying I said are in no way, shape, or form remotely close to each other. 

my exact statement actually completely and utterly refutes the entire made up point you we’re attempting to make. 

I CAN BOLD AND USE SOME BIG WORDS TOO YOU NASTY FISH SCUM. 

I’m done interacting with you.  I have presented the evidence.  You keep saying your statement does this and that.  I actually brought it forward for people to read and scrutinize my interpretation.  You just keep doing that for them.  You’re not addressing anything else because you simply cannot, and are hoping to derail all of it by discrediting the weakest portion.  You keep ignoring the latter point.  It is true.

You and MWil are definitely Creepy at this point.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

I can't say that your play makes much sense.

but i also don't think that's a tell.

I’m willing to post my PM right now, take the loss, and out SwAg if that’s what it means. Throw in cheese hawk and squire reads from me and I’ll let it all ride. *Kenny KGB Splash the pot gif*

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I’m willing to post my PM right now, take the loss, and out SwAg if that’s what it means. Throw in cheese hawk and squire reads from me and I’ll let it all ride. *Kenny KGB Splash the pot gif*

dont do that. its lame.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

lol, I don’t believe you.

Just now, SwAg said:

I’m done interacting with you.  I have presented the evidence.  You keep saying your statement does this and that.  I actually brought it forward for people to read and scrutinize my interpretation.  You just keep doing that for them.  You’re not addressing anything else because you simply cannot, and are hoping to derail all of it by discrediting the weakest portion.  You keep ignoring the latter point.  It is true.

You and MWil are definitely Creepy at this point.

Ok, take your ball and go home. 

giphy.gif