The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Honestly man, you got a raw deal in this if/when you flip other, pink. Based upon threadplay/reads and us being in lockstep with Forge all game, that was almost enough for me to not vote you. Here's where I really struggle(d)/why I didn't vote you, and I may kick myself for this tonight:

1. The pink alignment seemed made up, and this is why (flawed rationale potentially, but here me out): There is NO pink option on the colors, but Orca would literally have to have gone in, edited the entire red/white matrix to come up with it when yellow, gray, black, blue, and orange were other options. If you flip pink other, it may prove that Orca actually hates you, LOL. Combine that with a double red letter from Whicker, who was right on SwAg, and Forge, who while he has claimed other, has been very town centered to this point. I admittedly still don't 100% trust him, but right now I'm riding or dying with him until LYLO

2. If ANY two players could/would try to pull off the WIFOM and SwAg trying to shoot you in thread, it's obviously you two. It's essentially a win/win. If the shotgun doesn't backfire (I mean, come on, didn't ALL of us know that it would?!?!?! SwAg certainly did, I guarantee you that, but he was out of options as red lettered scum about to be lynched, so it was his only play) and you flip evil, then people pile OFF of him and onto someone else, which is the guy that "framed" him in KSJ. As @Forge pointed out in @Malfatron's Death Note Game, rival scum factions (Creepy vs. Evil), are out to get and out each other. (See: Rags vs. SwAg)

3. I think that your character is similar to the character I created in Space Jam (Bill Murray), who would die once, then flip essentially black aligned, and come back. I think that D1 Cheesehawk killed/injected you as either WIFOM to clear one of you OR that you were converted, because SwAg will ALWAYS try to convert you (and to be fair, rightfully so and vice versa).

4. Also, full disclosure, you haven't really come out and said or had any type of confirmation what your ability is, and I have a hard time believing that an "OTHER" aligned player wouldn't have some type of ability. @Forge this is also why I'm a little hesitant of you...and this is why I downright DO NOT believe Squire, who blocked Town's most valuable voter and then magically decided not to block him the night he died...more importantly, Squire's ability is clearly a faction backed ability and decisively NOT an Indy one. 

1. Pink has been used before. I had it in one of nachos games, IIRC. 

2. Sure, MAYBE but look at that entire situation. I had been pushing Swag the entire game, even before the invest. Not only that, but how would HE benefit if I had died? He would still have had a red letter invest on him. It would have made much more sense for me to be the one to pull the trigger on him because it would cast doubt on the invest. 

3. so not only did I try to get Swag lynched l, but he tried to kill me in thread as well. But I also had ANOTHER scummate try to kill me? Seriously, read that again. 

4. Actually, I have claimed this in thread a few different times. Search “monster” and you will find a decent amount of me talking about it. 

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Bcb NEVER PROTECTED ME dude lo ******* l that’s the whole conversation we had. He lied about his role. 

So you’re saying that scum kept the investigator alive on the chance that my declaration in thread my truthful just to get you lynched eh? And they didn’t off me afterwards because they assumed they can pick my target successfully every night? Just to get one dude lynched. 

youre teaching 

I’m going to keep this post for once I’m dead and after the game. 

I expect an apology for being this bad. 

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

1. Pink has been used before. I had it in one of nachos games, IIRC. 

Perhaps so. Even still, the use of pink in a game like this when other colors are available is a stretch. In Nacho's games, there were like 3 scum factions, 1-2 Indy, and a converter faction.

2. Sure, MAYBE but look at that entire situation. I had been pushing Swag the entire game, even before the invest. Not only that, but how would HE benefit if I had died?

If you died and flipped red/evil, then he gets to play the "See, I'm telling you guys, Touch was after me because he's evil aligned. *Insert page after page of his master of rhetoric routine here*, all while earning another day and REALLY pushing a KSJ lynch, and he flips creepy, CEMENTING his status as leading a lynch on the creepy KSJ and killing an evil aligned player in less than a day. I guarantee you that it buys him time, as well as the evil faction time.

He would still have had a red letter invest on him.

Which completely goes away when KSJ is the lynch and flips CREEPY. 

It would have made much more sense for me to be the one to pull the trigger on him because it would cast doubt on the invest. 

I agree with you, except for the part where SwAg discovered the guns in thread. What's he going to do? Give them to you and have you pull the trigger? That is a dead giveaway, so that's the option that was on the table, especially 2 hours before the deadline.

3. so not only did I try to get Swag lynched l, but he tried to kill me in thread as well. But I also had ANOTHER scummate try to kill me? Seriously, read that again. 

Or you were converted. It's an aggressive yet very solid strategy.

4. Actually, I have claimed this in thread a few different times. Search “monster” and you will find a decent amount of me talking about it. 

What I'm saying is this:

What does MONSTER do? How would you be a MONSTER when you are a poltergeist?