GOTW #2 | Week 4 | #11 Michigan @ #13 Wisconsin

naptownskinsfan

Who wins this matchup?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

11 minutes ago, Blazer026 said:

Was only able to watch parts of the game. Has Michigans Oline looked that bad all year? 

They weren't that good the first two games, though they were down their starting LT. Cesar Ruiz, who seemed like a guy that could be a Rimington finalist after a good year last year, has been the biggest disappointment, because it just seems like he's not calling plays correctly. Michigan had a terrible center in 2017, and they got murdered by stunts/twists and blitzes. Those issues were fixed last year, but are back now. Not really sure what's causing it, but it's a mess.

Shea not being a run threat right now definitely doesn't help because there were read plays called where he could have kept and run, which could have opened some things up, but that's not happening, so a lot of plays, Michigan's just running a read where nothing is actually being read.

Edited by JammerHammer21
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, JammerHammer21 said:

They weren't that good the first two games, though they were down their starting LT. Cesar Ruiz, who seemed like a guy that could be a Rimington finalist after a good year last year, has been the biggest disappointment, because it just seems like he's not calling plays correctly. Michigan had a terrible center in 2017, and they got murdered by stunts/twists and blitzes. Those issues were fixed last year, but are back now. Not really sure what's causing it, but it's a mess.

Shea not being a run threat right now definitely doesn't help because there were read plays called where he could have kept and run, which could have opened some things up, but that's not happening, so a lot of plays, Michigan's just running a read where nothing is actually being read.

They should have just ******* played Caff like we said they should, Shea is clearly not good to move and can't run the offense.

Just now, JammerHammer21 said:

Meh, McCaffrey can't throw the ball at all. They both just have way more flaws than people thought they would.

I mean he can't, but he can at least run a little which would keep some concepts in.

Maybe Milton can get some burn if the year spirals badly enough. 

Harbs struggling this bad with the QB position has not been very reassuring.

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

ThirdTerrificBorderterrier-size_restrict

The memes can only go so far. None of them have played well, but Peters just played his first defense with any sort of pulse and he threw for 78 yards on 49% completion. And that defense is Nebraska, so the pulse barely exists. 

You can bury me when Illinois pulls off the shocker against Michigan with Peters at the helm, though.

Edited by JammerHammer21

1 minute ago, JammerHammer21 said:

The memes can only go so far. None of them have played well, but Peters just played his first defense with any sort of pulse and he threw for 78 yards on 49% completion. And that defense is Nebraska, so the pulse barely exists. 

You can bury me when Illinois pulls off the shocker against Michigan with Peters at the helm, though.

Maybe we'll borrow you Chase Wolf for a while, considering we got that QB depth. B|

4 hours ago, JammerHammer21 said:

I’ll bring a shovel

On 9/22/2019 at 10:50 AM, JTagg7754 said:

What that little girl will fail to tell you is that I "defended" Meyer when it was still speculation. They e-castrated the guy before anything really came up except accusations. I used the "wait and see" approach bc that's what everyone should. So yeah, screw your fans for taunting injured players and if you don't agree, screw you

You sound...unhinged. To put it lightly.

• Like 2