BDL 2019 Week 3 - Singapore Sentinels @ Anchorage Wolves

Whicker

Singapore Sentinels @ Anchorage Wolves  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Singapore Sentinels
    • Anchorage Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2019 at 04:00 AM

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

When you ran a 5 man front with a 4 man rush scheme and a Cover-2 shell but your SS also in man coverage. Can’t have it all ways. 

So if I've got 5 guys in the secondary I've got to put my olb's in coverage too, I don't get it.  Maybe that's on me, cover 2 man at least the way I see it meant two guys were were playing zone essentially leaving 3 of the secondary guys playing man.

And when did it because something not allowed to point out players on the opponents team?  My point was very valid about Ingram being used incorrectly in bdl.

I suppose Singapore could clarify and I’d be willing to change my vote if they can properly reconcile with me how this would work. 

Cover-2 man. Kareem Jackson at FS covering one deep zone. McCourty on Boyd. Roby on Kupp. Jones/??? on 3rd WR/2nd TE. Deion on Ingram. 

This leaves Josh Johnson, Preston Smith, Danielle Hunter, Aaron Donald, Damon Harrison, and Zach Allen to cover Kittle, play 1 more deep zone, and rush. Who is doing what here?

Just now, ny92mike said:

So if I've got 5 guys in the secondary I've got to put my olb's in coverage too, I don't get it.  Maybe that's on me, cover 2 man at least the way I see it meant two guys were were playing zone essentially leaving 3 of the secondary guys playing man.

And when did it because something not allowed to point out players on the opponents team?  My point was very valid about Ingram being used incorrectly in bdl.

Because a Cover-2 requires two deep zones. That’s what it is. You need 6 guys to play Cover-2 against 4 receivers. 

2 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

You have to cover 4 guys. Boys, Kupp, Fant/Agholor, Kittle. 

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

This isn't worth my time really, you don't agree with the scheme or any of it really offense or defense.  Read it how you'd like.

And this is why I don’t like commenting on games. Should have kept my mouth shut sorry for trying to understand how your SS is both covering Kittle and playing a deep zone as it seems to be written 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

And this is why I don’t like commenting on games. Should have kept my mouth shut sorry for trying to understand how your SS is both covering Kittle and playing a deep zone as it seems to be written 

That's the thing about doing these write ups.  You can't cover everything when the opponents game plan is making changes after the snap, whether his back stays in or goes out, same with TE's depending on how many blitzers I'm bringing.  Impossible to defend against that type of stuff and you know that.  Doesn't matter what defensive scheme you bring.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

That's the thing about doing these write ups.  You can't cover everything when the opponents game plan is making changes after the snap, whether his back stays in or goes out, same with TE's depending on how many blitzers I'm bringing.  Impossible to defend against that type of stuff and you know that.  Doesn't matter what defensive scheme you bring.

You heard it here folks. Impossible to defend against my Offense. B|

• Like 1