BDL 2019 Week 3 - Singapore Sentinels @ Anchorage Wolves

Whicker

Singapore Sentinels @ Anchorage Wolves  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Singapore Sentinels
    • Anchorage Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2019 at 04:00 AM

5 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

That's the thing about doing these write ups.  You can't cover everything when the opponents game plan is making changes after the snap, whether his back stays in or goes out, same with TE's depending on how many blitzers I'm bringing.  Impossible to defend against that type of stuff and you know that.  Doesn't matter what defensive scheme you bring.

Every defense has holes. If the perfect scheme existed we’d see it everywhere in the NFL. 

According to your writeup you had one guy with two responsibilities on the same play. All I did was reconcile this to the best of my ability while voting and explain how I reached that conclusion. Again, if you think I interpreted it incorrectly and would like to give me the specifics of your Cover-2 man, I’ll consider changing my vote if it works better than I thought initially. 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Every defense has holes. If the perfect scheme existed we’d see it everywhere in the NFL. 

According to your writeup you had one guy with two responsibilities on the same play. All I did was reconcile this to the best of my ability while voting and explain how I reached that conclusion. Again, if you think I interpreted it incorrectly and would like to give me the specifics of your Cover-2 man, I’ll consider changing my vote if it works better than I thought initially. 

Don't need it.  thanks anyway.

Just now, Counselor said:

So now we are changing votes? Because of a tag team of the other teams owners coming in here to explain stuff? Okay noted.

No. Oh my goodness. 

I voted against them because the way I interpreted their scheme as written put a rush linebacker covering Kittle in man. 

If they can reconcile with me how Josh Johnson ends up on Kittle while still staying in Cover-2 man, I will reconsider the matchup

5 hours ago, Whicker said:

This is John Johnson on Kittle. the only Man coverage. 

imgbin-wile-e-coyote-and-the-road-runner

Everyone else is in Zone.