BDL 2019 Week 3 - Singapore Sentinels @ Anchorage Wolves

Whicker

Singapore Sentinels @ Anchorage Wolves  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Singapore Sentinels
    • Anchorage Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2019 at 04:00 AM

14 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Where am I making post snap adjustments?

However if they are bringing five rushers the back will stay in to help pass block. 

I get what you're trying to say here, but comes off as the backer counting how many are blitzing after the snap.  

On 9/24/2019 at 3:15 AM, Ragnarok said:

Huge QB difference.  Sing has 4 very good weapons(excluding Davis), but I question their OL, especially on the right side.  Front 6 is very good, but back 5 is not as impressive.  ANC also has a number of very good weapons, not sure why Bradbury isn't starting at C.  Another very good front 6 and not as impressive back 5.

I like the Sing strategy of making ANC one dimensional, although I think forcing Dalton to beat them throwing would be better.  ANC using mostly 2 TE doesn't really change my thoughts as Fant is more of a big WR at this point, not a blocking threat.  

Both teams move the ball better than expected against weaker secondaries, but I think ANC gets stuck kicking FGs while Sing is able to put the ball in the end zone.

This is pretty much my thoughts tbh, I think Anchorage wins if Cousins was in but not with Dalton. 

• Like 1