Coopers Cowboys visit the NOLA Teddy Under-waters

Matts4313

That is real home clock. Two seconds from snap.    

RUK.   No way that play took two seconds what a rip. It didn’t start tell he threw the passs.   That has to have some kind of review consequence.  No way step back two steps the. Throw a pass and have it go out of bounds in two seconds.   

We got ripped bad

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

Okay it is what it is it's a bad half. But if Dallas really wants to be a contender they have to show the adjustments against an non Drew Brees team and come out and flatten the Saints Show Me What You're Made Of right now. Let's go Dallas

Despite a half of football that set the game back 50 years, we are only down 6.  One play and we have the lead.  Whether I stay awake long enough to see it will remain to be seen.

We're getting a reality check so far.  I do think we have a good team, but we were not as good as we looked against 3 really poor teams.  Even without Brees, the Saints are still very formidable

Their defense is keying in on Zeke.  Dak is going to have to make a few big throws to loosen their defense up.

2 minutes ago, Northland said:

Saints have had their share of penalties tonight too.  I don't think it's the refs fault that we can't run the ball.

Didn’t say it’s the refs fault we can’t run the ball its not the refs fault our D wasn’t ready for what the saints did to start the game it’s nit the refs fault Witten fumbled  its not the refs fault our special teams made such a bad play

its the refs fault Zeke fumbled.    It’s the refs fault saints got that final FG and we didn’t tie the game at least