GDT "Black and Blue Division" Edition: Vikings & Bears 9/29/19

beardown3231

Okay just finished my first watch. 

May have missed some plays because I was trying to fast forward through commercials and didn't always stop in time.  

Wow all these games are emotional roller coasters.

Roquan out surprise.  Hope his family is okay. Not sure what else would keep him from playing.  It would be crazy if he is in trouble and that offset language comes into play.  

Hicks out.  Not unexpected but still sad.

MT goes down. Our right guards keep switching.

Williams and Kwik!!!!  Wow.  Williams for Bullard greatest no brainer decision ever. At least coaches were watching some players. Williams looks like an all pro LOL. Kwik played out f his mind.

What a difference some time in pocket makes. Sad I think MT would have had a good day with some time.  Now there is QB controversy. 

Daniel played well.  

Okay refs had a sequence of calls that almost made me drive to stadium.  4th and 16 and we get a personal foul after the play?!?! I yelled and scared my whole house.  Looks like Jackson got head butted, but I don't know what words were said.  

I do wonder what's wrong with Roquan. @dll2000 good point. I saw him laughing on the sideline today, so I wonder what it could be. Missed curfew? Family member pass away? About to be arrested or suspended for PED's? Nagy told Joniak and Thayer he's "cool" after the game but then in his press conference he wouldn't comment on if it would be a one week thing or a long term situation

56 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

xD

Hey everyone point and laugh at the dope

100% wrong. I thought we were more than ready for da Bears. I could not have been more wrong. The Bear’s defense is on a another level than the Vikings. You guys completely crushed us on every level. Crow eaten #dopeeatscrow. Great game. Good luck going forward.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, marshpit23 said:

100% wrong. I thought we were more than ready for da Bears. I could not have been more wrong. The Bear’s defense is on a another level than the Vikings. You guys completely crushed us on every level. Crow eaten #dopeeatscrow. Great game. Good luck going forward.

To be perfectly honest I thought you guys would win a squeaker.  

I think some of your guys quit when frustrated.  Bad character.  

12 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

To be perfectly honest I thought you guys would win a squeaker.  

I think some of your guys quit when frustrated.  Bad character.  

Yes, they were frustrated for sure. Typically, character is not an issue on this team, but they certainly need to look at themselves in the mirror. Again, great dominating game by the Bears. 

Edited by marshpit23
  • Like 1

Okay Bears are not nearly as good as I thought they would be this year.  

But before every talking head and dirt bag podcaster takes a bow it ain't for one single reason they said.

Defense has not regressed. HHCD and Skrine do not suck. And kicker has been clutch -Even while hurt.  

Our Oline was bad early and our QB couldn't play above it.  Nobody thought our Oline would come out of the gates and play like that (Unless they watched practice). 

27 minutes ago, marshpit23 said:

Yes, they were frustrated for sure. Typically, character is not an issue on this team, but they certainly need to look at themselves in the mirror. Again, great dominating game by the Bears. 

Your whole thread in MN forum is firing all coaches and looking for a new QB somehow.

You still have a loaded team. You should have beat GB and could have beat us but for a few plays. 

But these games just rip your heart out I know.