Week 4 GDT: Patriots @ Bills - "The Test"

DER10N92

6 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

How is everyone feeling about the remainder of the season? Nothing has really changed for me. Maybe that is because I missed the first 3 quarters and didn't get a visual of just how bad it was.

That was certainly the best defense we'll see all year and for as bad as Allen was, if they can reel him back in and get him to play like he did against the Jets, Giants and Bengals for the most part, we'll be okay. 

11-5 is still a real possibility IMO. Especially if we beat Tennessee. 

I think seeing what the defense can do and what QBs they have to face moving forward, plus the opponents defenses. 11-5 is definitely realistic if not 12-4. I know high hopes but as I mentioned before the only teams that can be an offensive threat that has a decent defense is Dallas, NE, and Philly. Baltimore and Cleveland are a toss up. 6 games left against teams that have yet to win a game. 

Allen just needs to stop playing chuck em up and daboll needs to come up with quicker routes for these guys and not have these long drawn out plays. One thing that was fixed was 3rd qtr transition they finally posted their touchdown on the kick off. I am not sure why that type of play calling had stopped since that drive but they needed to continue to do that in order to win. If Allen is stuck making shorter passes and not playing hero ball the bills can come away with wins like Dallas, NE, Philly, Balt, and/or Cleveland

5 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

I think seeing what the defense can do and what QBs they have to face moving forward, plus the opponents defenses. 11-5 is definitely realistic if not 12-4. I know high hopes but as I mentioned before the only teams that can be an offensive threat that has a decent defense is Dallas, NE, and Philly. Baltimore and Cleveland are a toss up. 6 games left against teams that have yet to win a game. 

Allen just needs to stop playing chuck em up and daboll needs to come up with quicker routes for these guys and not have these long drawn out plays. One thing that was fixed was 3rd qtr transition they finally posted their touchdown on the kick off. I am not sure why that type of play calling had stopped since that drive but they needed to continue to do that in order to win. If Allen is stuck making shorter passes and not playing hero ball the bills can come away with wins like Dallas, NE, Philly, Balt, and/or Cleveland

I agree with this though I will say I thought Daboll did pretty well yesterday, Allen just wasn't taking the underneath stuff. 

I think the Bills should be 9-7 at the absolute worst and that may still be enough to get in. If we beat Tennessee I don't see us losing until maybe the Browns game depending on how they're progressing. 

13 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

I agree with this though I will say I thought Daboll did pretty well yesterday, Allen just wasn't taking the underneath stuff. 

I think the Bills should be 9-7 at the absolute worst and that may still be enough to get in. If we beat Tennessee I don't see us losing until maybe the Browns game depending on how they're progressing. 

I think the Eagles will be their next hardest game. If they can end the 2nd quarter 3-1 as well they will be looking at 6-2 at mid season. I also see them going 3-1 in the 3rd qtr as well as they have the browns, dolphins, broncos, and dallas. The last qtr will be the hardest as they face the ravens, pitt, pats, and Jets (im assuming they will have a healthy darnold and mosley by then)