Week 4 GDT: Patriots @ Bills - "The Test"

DER10N92

3 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Yup.

Allen and special teams really screwed us. This defense is being wasted. 

Of all the plays, it's not the turnovers that get me.

He took TWO terrible, unnecessary sacks that knocked us out and into deep FG range in a game we lost by two FG's. That shows me it's not clicking and it's not likely to get fixed soon.

2 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Quite frankly it's just exhausting going through this cycle again and again and again. Rookie QB plays okay despite turnover problems, plays junk defenses in second year, builds false hope. Plays a real defense and cannot get out of his own way, collapses entirely or gets injured, rinse wash repeat.

Didn't see the 1st half whereJosh really struggled, but the OL didn't do either QB any favors in the 2nd half.

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Of all the plays, it's not the turnovers that get me.

He took TWO terrible, unnecessary sacks that knocked us out and into deep FG range in a game we lost by two FG's. That shows me it's not clicking and it's not likely to get fixed soon.

I missed most of the first 3 quarters. I turned it on just in time to see his last INT which I guess shouldn't have been called, but regardless just dumb.

It better click mentally or we will have no choice but to move on. 

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

I missed most of the first 3 quarters. I turned it on just in time to see his last INT which I guess shouldn't have been called, but regardless just dumb.

It better click mentally or we will have no choice but to move on. 

If it doesn't by the end of the year I bring a dumptruck of money to Dak Prescott's house and make him tell me no.

6 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Like this offense should not be this bad, guys were open.

I was driving for the first half of the game and Eric Wood more than once said Allen kept going for the big play and missed guys wide open.

I prefer a QB who isn't afraid to pull the trigger over a guy like Tyrod but come on man. The first few weeks he was taking what the D gave him. Not sure whats changed.

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

I was driving for the first half of the game and Eric Wood more than once said Allen kept going for the big play and missed guys wide open.

I prefer a QB who isn't afraid to pull the trigger over a guy like Tyrod but come on man. The first few weeks he was taking what the D gave him. Not sure whats changed.

He gets antsy and panics then overthrows. He was missing every throw because he never settled.