Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

59 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Yeah with pickle flipping purple/Indy, no one is cleared right now unless there’s an invest of some kind. @Matts4313 did I use the short version of this correctly?

@squire12 why do you suspect TK3?

When town, Tk3 is more probing of a variety of players.  I don't recall him placing a vote and essentially leaving it there in other games.  He might have voted someone else for a bit day 1, but never really got it questioning players and putting stress or heat on anyone.  Also in the last hpur or so of the day, he notes when things are stagnant and will look for an alternate band wagon vote to assess vote movement and actions/reactions....that was absent.

His asking about roles is unsettling to me as if he is role/ability fishing.  Others have noted this as well.

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

When town, Tk3 is more probing of a variety of players.  I don't recall him placing a vote and essentially leaving it there in other games.  He might have voted someone else for a bit day 1, but never really got it questioning players and putting stress or heat on anyone.  Also in the last hpur or so of the day, he notes when things are stagnant and will look for an alternate band wagon vote to assess vote movement and actions/reactions....that was absent.

His asking about roles is unsettling to me as if he is role/ability fishing.  Others have noted this as well.

To add, he basically called Pickle town a few times as well on D1...which I have never seen

55 minutes ago, SwAg said:

It’s pretty clear that matts is scum.  He just keeps whining about me, and feigning super Civ, while attempting to engage me with nonsense to further this narrative of me posting nothing but nonsense.

Vote me then brah

35 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Dome is obvious scum, faking an investigation role.  Matts is also obvious scum faking like he cares.  ET is obvious scum pretending and failing to not be a little *****.  Rick tried to kill me, but he killed himself instead.

lol

"swag is pretending to scum hunt"

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Can’t you guys tell that tk3 is Town because he’s not doing his fake catch-up schtick to show his contemporaneous thoughts to prove how useful he is?

I would agree with this as well, it is also something that I recall has been brought up and Tk3 would likely be aware of it and could more easily change.

I thought I was purposefully not doing that and merely issuing conclusions to give you a nice contrast, since you’re all seemingly capable of distinguish me doing nothing compared to my normal behavior, but seemingly incapable of helping yourselves when it comes to making false equivalences when I’m arguing.

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’m pretending to do that?

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

"swag is pretending to scum hunt"

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I thought I was purposefully not doing that and merely issuing conclusions to give you a nice contrast, since you’re all seemingly capable of distinguish me doing nothing compared to my normal behavior, but seemingly incapable of helping yourselves when it comes to making false equivalences when I’m arguing.

You got called out for so you had to change up your schtick. Notice how you are also pretending to be mad now as well?