Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, The Orca said:

So if somone is controlling him...why would they not want me voting Swag?

One of a few options:

1. They think you're scum and SwAg is Town because they are Town

2. They think you're town and SwAg is scum because they are scum 

3. They are Indy and don't care

4. They want to have fun/make you angry all for the sake of one of the above 3 options

3 minutes ago, Llamalover said:

My question now is can they summon any more. 

See below. unless @Forge thinks differently for FF Tactics purposes. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The big 5 in FF are:

Ifrit - fire

Shiva - ice

Odin - lightning 

Leviathan - Water

Bahamut - King of Dragons/Espers/summons/whatever

^^^^^^Those are typically in most every FF.

Edited by Matts4313

Just now, Matts4313 said:

See below. unless @Forge thinks differently for FF Tactics purposes. 

Ramuh was the first lighning summon, though Odin is still in it. Shiva, Bahamut, Leviathan also were in it. 

Carbuncle, Titan, Salamander, Cyclops, Golem...plus a few others, including a hidden one. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Ramuh was the first lighning summon, though Odin is still in it. Shiva, Bahamut, Leviathan also were in it. 

Carbuncle, Titan, Salamander, Cyclops, Golem...plus a few others, including a hidden one. 

I debated listing it as Ramuh. I kinda thought they merged the two eventually, but maybe I am misremembering. 

Whats the hidden one? 

Edited by Matts4313

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

One of a few options:

1. They think you're scum and SwAg is Town because they are Town

2. They think you're town and SwAg is scum because they are scum 

3. They are Indy and don't care

4. They want to have fun/make you angry all for the sake of one of the above 3 options

It's just odd,

If its 1, and as Swag said I've killed myself because I have the balls to call him out (such a lazy argurment Swag lmao) then why not let my vote be wasted. As it is I'm forced to not vote Swag and the field I can vote for is limited by 1

2 and 3 make more sense, but it still limits who I can vote for. The narrowing of my choices to vote is strategic or just for fun imo. Makes me think better of Squire, but is that the goal. It can basically go any different direction 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Because they think you are scum, obviously. 

But then why stop me from voting Swag?

If everyone thinks he is so cleared and refuse to vote him...what does 1 vote on him matter....instead it forces me to vote elsewhere 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I debated listing it as Ramuh. I kinda thought they merged the two eventually, but maybe I am misremembering. 

Whats the hidden one? 

Zodiark. It's used by a secret boss who holds a zodiac stone. You can only learn it if your summoner gets hit by it and survives, if I remember right. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

@Forge @Matts4313 I assume that all of these creatures would be friendly/town aligned, correct? Or would it depend on whether or not the summoner was scum? I have zero background here aside from a quick google search.

If its from the summoner...anyone could have picked him...so it would be dependent on their alignment.

It is acting like a controlled double vote/vote protection imo

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

@Forge @Matts4313 I assume that all of these creatures would be friendly/town aligned, correct? Or would it depend on whether or not the summoner was scum? I have zero background here aside from a quick google search.

In most FF games you have to fight them to acquire them and then you can summon them on command to fight with you. 

Bad guys can have them also. If scum got a summon role thats probably pretty OP.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

It's just odd,

If its 1, and as Swag said I've killed myself because I have the balls to call him out (such a lazy argurment Swag lmao) then why not let my vote be wasted. As it is I'm forced to not vote Swag and the field I can vote for is limited by 1

2 and 3 make more sense, but it still limits who I can vote for. The narrowing of my choices to vote is strategic or just for fun imo. Makes me think better of Squire, but is that the goal. It can basically go any different direction 

But then why stop me from voting Swag?

If everyone thinks he is so cleared and refuse to vote him...what does 1 vote on him matter....instead it forces me to vote elsewhere 

Because that was their move. Its essentially a triple vote. Cancel 1 persons vote, Add the ifrit vote. Whomever the summoner is wants you dead. 

Just now, Forge said:

Zodiark. It's used by a secret boss who holds a zodiac stone. You can only learn it if your summoner gets hit by it and survives, if I remember right. 

Hmmmm. Wonder if scum started off with that.