Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

2 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Ifirit walks over to the campfire.

"I think it's that SwAg guy."

As he sits down next to @The Orca, The Orca catches ablaze!

"AAAH, I'M ON FIRE, SOMEONE PUT IT OUT!"

The Orca runs away. He cannot vote SwAg for the rest of the day.

"Woops, sorry." Ifirit retorted.

2 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Ifirit immediately stood up.

"Now I'm not so sure. Which of you humans are scum? I think I'll instead vote The Orca."

Anyone think that Ifrit's switch was a bit odd? Especially going from Swag to Orca in a matter of a few minutes.

Does anyone else really think I’ve abstained from critical decisions in this game?  

If anything, I’m at least indirectly responsible for half of the content in this game.

And Orca is taking what are clearly jokes as evidence of abstention.

This is nuts.  And you’re scum or similarly nuts if you even indulge this.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Also, Orca, you can look back, the games where Rick has accused me of being scum for ghosting, I was Town in over half of them, lmao.  And it was because of my schedule.

So you are the only one who is allowed to ghost as any alignment?

I have my reasons, yet you havent asked why 1 time...you just keep spinning parts of my posts to fit your narrative

I'm tempted to lob the "Pfffft, SwAg didn't even vote yesterday!" grenade into this and see if Orca runs with it, but I don't honestly know how we could push SwAg today after yesterday. He's my biggest Town read along with Matts and likely Forge.

Just now, The Orca said:

So you are the only one who is allowed to ghost as any alignment?

I have my reasons, yet you havent asked why 1 time...you just keep spinning parts of my posts to fit your narrative

That’s not lying.  You ghosted.  If you want to supply a reason, that is your prerogative, instead of belligerently screaming nonsense.  

The fact is: you’re absent, and seem to leave your vote the first place you leave it.  

I understand you’re claiming The Mime, but that’s somewhat meaningless.

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm tempted to lob the "Pfffft, SwAg didn't even vote yesterday!" grenade into this and see if Orca runs with it, but I don't honestly know how we could push SwAg today after yesterday. He's my biggest Town read along with Matts and likely Forge.

That's how I'm feeling too for the most part. He pushed for ET who turned out to be mafia. I don't know how Swag plays or if a sacrifice play like that is viable, so that doesn't necessarily disqualify him from being mafia. But right now, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, which is making me start to question bcb's motive.

Edited by Llamalover
wording

Sometimes I just know.  I asked rack if he was busy yesterday because it was advantageous, and he said yeah, and he has been active today elsewhere, but is not here.  Whether he’s careless scum or uninterested Town is a matter of perspective.  Personally I’m starting to shift him toward Town because scum rack is a ***** and wouldn’t give people that ammunition.

1 minute ago, Llamalover said:

That's how I'm feeling too for the most part. He pushed for ET who turned out to be mafia. I don't know how Swag plays or if a sacrifice play like that is viable, but that doesn't necessarily disqualify him from being mafia. But right now, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, which is making me start to question bcb's motive.

SwAg is good at this game, hence why I don't go for him/Dome/Touch/Malf D1. That's just my policy.

Honestly, Orca is a tougher read right now for me than I want to admit. He's honestly giving off more of a spastic and paranoid town vibe completely ignoring any chance of anything other than SwAG using WIFOM to clear himself.

BCB/Squire/KSJ I just can't get past the way that they're playing/voting/not playing. 

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

SwAg is good at this game, hence why I don't go for him/Dome/Touch/Malf D1. That's just my policy.

Honestly, Orca is a tougher read right now for me than I want to admit. He's honestly giving off more of a spastic and paranoid town vibe completely ignoring any chance of anything other than SwAG using WIFOM to clear himself.

Agreed. I won't rule out the possibility that this is all just some clever ruse, because I wouldn't put that past him. But sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. So I'll keep watching out, but right now he's off my radar