Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

I am the Mime. 

1. On Odd nights I target a randomly chosen player to mime their ability. That identity and ability is not given to me, but the number of targets is.

2. On Even nights I may use the mimed ability on a target(s) of my choosing

N1 I mimed a player who targeted 1 person

N2 I used the mimed ability on Counselor. I killed him. I was told I transformed into Adramelk after he appeared from an abyss and tore Counselor apart. When finished I grabbed for the Capricorn Holy Stone, but it was lost. I began to split from the Lucavi Adramelk as he was returning to the abyss in which he came, he grabbed at me and screamed that I wasnt Dycedarg and a mere mortal and that he would kill me. At the last second I split from Adramelk who returned to the abyss and I fell back to this realm

41 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@SwAg

Having said the above and having taken a minute to compose myself, I fully believe you are not reading what I am saying and need a more concise context. My absence last night was strategic, 100%. It involved my move and I needed a very large understanding of the player base and interactions/votes to decide who to use it on. If you feel that is scummy then I have a problem with that from you 

1. You haven't asked me for a detailed reason why, but have pushed it as the biggest basis of your reasoning behind me being scum

2. You say I was abstaining from being at the forefront of the lynch all game, that is incorrect. D1 I was pushing Squire a lot, even though I was tunneled in on him. He used a post before the game a 2nd time in scum hunting. That is a big red flag for me. Its lazy and shows a lack of wanting to look deeper into people's posts early in the game...just wanting to survive while appearing to be active. So I stayed on Squire

3. You ignore that you were early on the Malf train, but then say you were just following and refused to take the blame. That's just lazy as well imo. You abstained from taking any blame and pushed the blame to others on the line

4. Yesterday I moved on from Squire to TK3 because of his repeated posting that Pickle was town on D1. He has never done that ever. Something is up there. After that I didn't want any exceeded heat, so as night was approaching I left my vote on Tk3 and observed the thread. My move is a tricky one and hard to predict so I wanted to see and digest, rather than push for a specific lynch. I was happy with a Tk3 lynch, so my focus was better used on my move. I get it that its not a good look, but I felt it was in the best interest of town

If you want to lynch me for ghosting at least do a complete job and acknowledge your own double standard in the definition and use in scum hunting

1.  I don’t think I am behooved to ask.  I almost never directly ask why people are absent, unless time is of the essence on the matter.  If you’re pushed for an absence that coincides with game events, I would think a logical starting point would be an explanation.  So, I don’t understand why I’m supposed to directly ask, when an explanation is part and parcel to my general inquiry.

2.  I made no reference to you abstaining on D1, until you did.  The extent of what I said about you on D1 was that your voting for squire instead of Malfatron is a “push.”  I said this because we don’t know what squire is, and I think he might be scum, but it is absolutely a viable tactic to put a vote down and then leave it planted later when it becomes a matter of consequence because moving the vote would cause greater skepticism than maintaining it.

You essentially conceded that you abstained on D2.  So, I don’t think I need to address that.

3.  That is a joke that I regularly make whenever I actually get the person that I actively pushed to be the lynch, because it is a tongue-in-cheek acknowledgment of how people act whenever they’re right and wrong.

4.  Okay.  So, is it particular to Rick, or am I missing something?  I don’t know why tk3 saying he thinks someone is Town on D1 is an issue.  I realize Rick thinks he mischaracterized him, but I don’t understand the significance.

I genuinely haven’t ghosted or abstained from any portion of the game.  I said afk a bunch but never actually left.  I said it’s not my fault, but anyone who reads the thread knows it is.

37 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

VC

The Orca - 7 - SwAg, Matts4313, kingseanjohn, Ifirit, Nazgul, rackcs, bcb1213

squire12 - 3 - Tk3, MWil23, Llamalover

kingseanjohn - 1 - squire12

No Lynch - 1 - The Orca

Yet to vote: Forge

Reminder: I'm going to be busy leading up to the deadline. I will come back to process the lynch, and not return immediately so it will be a long night. Please send me moves assuming the night will be normal length, I'll process it when I can. Sorry for any inconvenience. Pickle Rick has volunteered to keep the official VC leading up to the deadline.

You should just call it and run night now tbh. Nothing is going to change over the next 2 hours

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

1.  I don’t think I am behooved to ask.  I almost never directly ask why people are absent, unless time is of the essence on the matter.  If you’re pushed for an absence that coincides with game events, I would think a logical starting point would be an explanation.  So, I don’t understand why I’m supposed to directly ask, when an explanation is part and parcel to my general inquiry.

2.  I made no reference to you abstaining on D1, until you did.  The extent of what I said about you on D1 was that your voting for squire instead of Malfatron is a “push.”  I said this because we don’t know what squire is, and I think he might be scum, but it is absolutely a viable tactic to put a vote down and then leave it planted later when it becomes a matter of consequence because moving the vote would cause greater skepticism than maintaining it.

You essentially conceded that you abstained on D2.  So, I don’t think I need to address that.

3.  That is a joke that I regularly make whenever I actually get the person that I actively pushed to be the lynch, because it is a tongue-in-cheek acknowledgment of how people act whenever they’re right and wrong.

4.  Okay.  So, is it particular to Rick, or am I missing something?  I don’t know why tk3 saying he thinks someone is Town on D1 is an issue.  I realize Rick thinks he mischaracterized him, but I don’t understand the significance.

I genuinely haven’t ghosted or abstained from any portion of the game.  I said afk a bunch but never actually left.  I said it’s not my fault, but anyone who reads the thread knows it is.

Tk3 is known for wanting me or Pickle lynched D1...less so over the months. But has never referenced Pickle or myself as town on D1. Never a hint of it

21 hours ago, Counselor said:

TK3

ET is town. Look at that push 

ET

Let’s go Racks

Racks

So I might as well dump my thoughts of my actions as well if my going out

This is why I used my move on Counselor. He was all over the place which is usually his town MO (above votes not in order). But the voting of ET then flipping to Tk3 late seemed like he wanted to save ET (said as much imo). I was pretty neutral on his alignment, so he was worth using the mimed ability on him. It could have been a kill, a protect, roleblock, watch, track, invest, etc. Didnt know what was gonna happen. The vast wildcard nature made me want to intently figure out a neutral read to use my move on. That's why I ghosted. Needed to analyze everything in a different mindset than most moves are normally done based on

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Got any thoughts on what I was told about the move above? What do stones have to do with any this, who is Adramelk? Etc...

My problem is, it doesn't really offer anything. You claimed your job, but since it's a draft, that doesn't matter at all. There are too many convenient unknowns in there as well. You don't get to pick your target, don't get to know what the ability is? If that really is the case, you got shafted with regards to being able to tell a plausible story. The bones of what you are saying could absolutely be true, with some minor tweaks and modifications on your end. Maybe it's not random and you chose a scummate to mimic, thus getting the ability to mimic a lucavi transformation and kill someone. I don't know. The rest of the information could easily be true (with regards to the whole dycedarg bit), but again, doesn't mean anything. You could be Elmdore or Folmarv / Vormav mimicking your partner Dycedarg. 

35 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Got any insight? I'm completely lost

29 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Got any thoughts on what I was told about the move above? What do stones have to do with any this, who is Adramelk? Etc...

Forge can you explain what happened there, in relation to the flavor.  I see you semi did, but you just said it could be true and it doesn’t matter because we don’t know his alignment due to known factors.  I don’t care about the ability explanation.