Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, Forge said:

Summoner is just a job class. Anyone can have it. So a named or unnamed character could have summoned Ifrit. 

If the summoner can summon other characters into the game, there could be more remaining at the end game.  

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Yeah, so much other quality discussion going on right now, how dare I 

Yeah, Town rack is super reactive rather than proactive.  Sorry I cannot make all the discussion.  How dare I expect you to make any instead of me serving up a contribution for you to co-sign

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

If the summoner can summon other characters into the game, there could be more remaining at the end game.  

I doubt that the summoner has an unlimited supply of espers they can bring into the game. They could have the option of multiple espers to choose from. But yes, theoretically, the summoner may have 2 or 3 summons or something. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I doubt that the summoner has an unlimited supply of espers they can bring into the game. They could have the option of multiple espers to choose from. But yes, theoretically, the summoner may have 2 or 3 summons or something. 

I guess it ultimately would depend on how long the espers stay in the game.  Since they can be voted for and have night actions taken against them, it would seem like they could potentially remain until removed via some game play mechanism vs being in the game for a pre-determined time 

1 hour ago, Nazgul said:

Sure.

What about the cute white teddys with the apple on their head?

final-fantasy-plush-mog-mowgli.jpg

59 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Idk anything, I usually get more of a counter to what I want to do than today, instead of just endless nothing followed by an okay

I think its convenient that his mime ability ended up killing counselor. 

19 minutes ago, squire12 said:

They arent "in" the game. Ifrit will be gone tonight (if its anything like how battles work in the FF). They appear, do some ish, and leave. Kinda like a super powerful magic spell.