Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

A few interesting questions here:

That's what I want to know, especially in light of:

I assume that it could be EITHER Town OR Scum.

This is honestly an interesting point too in light of the above...can they summon more? If so, this is a really OP role and if scum, really scary. I'm betting it's one at a time, but honestly, who knows. I just can't see a role that is that OP, but I also know nothing about Final Fantasy aside from what you guys have shared.

Now that I think about it, there is a reason host is letting us vote for the summon. There has to be a kill mechanic in case mafia got it. 

IMO based upon the information that we have, voting/killing Ifrit would be a waste, as I'd assume the summoner is immensely more valuable than the being summoned. So long as Ifrit is doing Town things, I don't see any reason to go down that road, and the summoner would be smart to stay hidden...unless he's scum, then by all means, please out yourself.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Now that I think about it, there is a reason host is letting us vote for the summon. There has to be a kill mechanic in case mafia got it. 

So, would this be reasonable then?

Just now, MWil23 said:

IMO based upon the information that we have, voting/killing Ifrit would be a waste, as I'd assume the summoner is immensely more valuable than the being summoned. So long as Ifrit is doing Town things, I don't see any reason to go down that road, and the summoner would be smart to stay hidden...unless he's scum, then by all means, please out yourself.

Also, could this mean that Ifrit could also have night abilities in addition to his day ability/vote manipulation?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

So, would this be reasonable then?

yes

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Also, could this mean that Ifrit could also have night abilities in addition to his day ability/vote manipulation?

no, him going to "sleep" means his moves are finished. I feel 97% confident in that. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

yes

no, him going to "sleep" means his moves are finished. I feel 97% confident in that. 

Good call. Then it's DEFINITELY a waste if that's the end of his move(s) to vote him, even if scum. However, IF that's true, then I'd bet the summoner could bring about one of the other creatures and one of them could have a kill mechanic...or would I be wrong there?

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Forge, could matts character be converted by anyone else and make sense, or is that something unique to Pickle’s Character.

Not really, particularly with the direction that the story takes. She's pivotal to Delita's narrative in the background and the war of the lions,  but doesn't have anything to do with the zodiac stones or lucavi, for the most part. The delita story is one that sort of weaves in and out of the protagonist's narrative as the backdrop for when it all takes place. 

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Good call. Then it's DEFINITELY a waste if that's the end of his move(s) to vote him, even if scum. However, IF that's true, then I'd bet the summoner could bring about one of the other creatures and one of them could have a kill mechanic...or would I be wrong there?

For sure some could have killing abilities. But that begs the question about day kills.

I think they are going to be the super rare day moves for a TKN game. Summons/Espers are called during battle only. Which based on Ifrit means they summon at night and use during the day. 

obvi thats based on one single instance though

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SwAg said:

That you did the same thing last game.

Interesting, how did that work out for me?

Also, specifically what does ghosting tell you about someone?

13 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Maybe they don’t want you abstaining from another lynch decision by voting for someone with basically zero chance of being lynched.

Another? Maybe go back and check your fake facts with your fake arguments then get back to be on abstaining

Who did I vote D1, Who did I vote D2? You are not this inept as town