Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

You put a vote down and left for basically the whole day, before anything happened.  You see, the game isn’t a remedial puzzle like you try to reduce it down to.  You can vote for someone, and then have no substantive interaction or contribution for a majority of the phase, and you still abstained.  You’re just trying to go “lol look at the VC” and dismissing the context, wonder where that is familiar.

yeah, 3 people tried to kill me, and at least 2 people protected me, and not one of them thought to call me a liar.

And I’m scum because my argument was fake, yet accurate.  But I didn’t vote for him, because I couldn’t vote.

This is really the position you’re staking out for yourself?

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

yeah, 3 people tried to kill me, and at least 2 people protected me, and not one of them thought to call me a liar.

And I’m scum because my argument was fake, yet accurate.  But I didn’t vote for him, because I couldn’t vote.

While I'm 100% sure someone tried two kill and protect you.  Those numbers seem large unless basically every person who didn't actually kill someone last night targeted you 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

While I'm 100% sure someone tried two kill and protect you.  Those numbers seem large unless basically every person who didn't actually kill someone last night targeted you 

It’s a game with duality of actions.

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

hmmm. 

I wonder if Dome BG'd you instead of me. I dont know, I couldnt gather enough info from the write up. 

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You put a vote down and left for basically the whole day, before anything happened.  You see, the game isn’t a remedial puzzle like you try to reduce it down to.  You can vote for someone, and then have no substantive interaction or contribution for a majority of the phase, and you still abstained.  You’re just trying to go “lol look at the VC” and dismissing the context, wonder where that is familiar.

No...you said I abstained from the lynch...you gonna lie to get an easy lynch do it on someone else cause im not taking your bull****. Answer my question you hypocritical dunce...what does ghosting tell you specifically?

I am really dumb. I just went back and read Domes screenshot. Host told him that he successfully moved Counselors ability onto @SwAg. Counselors move was to teleport Pickle and Swag. Pickles move was to deflect his attacks to swag. 

Now the moves make sense. 

I dont know how I misread that the other night. 

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

No...you said I abstained from the lynch...you gonna lie to get an easy lynch do it on someone else cause im not taking your bull****. Answer my question you hypocritical dunce...what does ghosting tell you specifically?

You abstained from any real participation.  Plopping a vote down and leaving for most of the phase, including the most critical portion of it, is aptly characterized as “abstaining.”  I’m sorry you’re seemingly incapable of anything beyond surface level comprehension.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I am really dumb. I just went back and read Domes screenshot. Host told him that he successfully moved Counselors ability onto @SwAg. Counselors move was to teleport Pickle and Swag. Pickles move was to deflect his attacks to swag. 

Now the moves make sense. 

I dont know how I misread that the other night. 

11 hours ago, Nazgul said:

Good to know Matts was useless as always.

That's how.