Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Like, do you really believe that there would be 7 consecutive Town in the player list?  I know, that's flimsy af, but it is always a background consideration of mine just because even though it's randomly assigned, the odds of 7 consecutive results like that is pretty low.

I know of someone that goes by a rule of 4.  random assignment with around 30-40% scum it would be rare to have more than 4 or 5 in a row.  

I'm not going to do the statistical analysis of it, and we would have to guess, but suppose roles are randomly assigned in the order of sign up.  Suppose 35% scum.  There is a statistical regression with each individual assignment.  I'm not saying it's impossible, but there is about like a 8% chance that you would ever get 7 of the same results consecutively with the regression profile we have based on the first 4 assignments.

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

That leaves Rackcs, llamalover, squire, nazgul,  tk3

@Forge this is why I was so quick to jump on the hard claim. I have cooled off on it quite a bit, but the list of potential scum is pretty small imo. 

Also - 

Naz

TK3

LL

Racks

Mwil 

KSJ

are the only ones to not have claimed or suggested any ability that I can remember. 

Just now, SwAg said:

I'm not going to do the statistical analysis of it, and we would have to guess, but suppose roles are randomly assigned in the order of sign up.  Suppose 35% scum.  There is a statistical regression with each individual assignment.  I'm not saying it's impossible, but there is about like a 8% chance that you would ever get 7 of the same results consecutively with the regression profile we have based on the first 4 assignments.

did you just soft claim the calculator???

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

@Forge this is why I was so quick to jump on the hard claim. I have cooled off on it quite a bit, but the list of potential scum is pretty small imo. 

Also - 

Naz

TK3

LL

Racks

Mwil 

KSJ

are the only ones to not have claimed or suggested any ability that I can remember. 

who were the 2 players to state after n1 and they were visited and wanted to know who it was?    I recall KSJ and Tk3.  Is that correct?

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Also - 

Naz

TK3

LL

Racks

Mwil 

KSJ

KSJ claimed he's dying.

tk3 has had all the other scum votes saddled on him, and MWil semi-revealed himself with that ET/tk3 last second bit that failed.  If he's scum with this scum group, they've been treating him as a punching bag, lmao.

Llama / rack have the greatest amount of give/take moments.  Followed by Naz.

19 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Lets assume out of the 19 sign ups, 35% scum, puts at 12:7. 3 scum dead, so we are down to 4. Mwil is scum, so down to 3 out of the above. 

Naz

I am thinking we should go at the upper block and put some stress on Llamalover

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

who were the 2 players to state after n1 and they were visited and wanted to know who it was?    I recall KSJ and Tk3.  Is that correct?

Correct, they both claimed someone visited them. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

KSJ claimed he's dying.

I meant their ability, not something done to them.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

tk3 has had all the other scum votes saddled on him,

Agreed.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

and MWil semi-revealed himself with that ET/tk3 last second bit that failed.  If he's scum with this scum group, they've been treating him as a punching bag, lmao.

He has to be indy or part of some other group

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Llama / rack have the greatest amount of give/take moments.  Followed by Naz.

Same thought. Ive already tagged the brothers and voted for Naz. 

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Basically, I'm saying, mathematically there is about no chance that everyone in that bloc is Town.

We could take out mwil, llama and rack all in one night, it's actually possible. But can't really plan that out in thread lol