Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

19 minutes ago, rackcs said:
21 minutes ago, Llamalover said:

As soon as a finger even gets close to pointing at him, he lashes out and accuses me, despite not mentioning that ever before now.

Lashed out? Not even close. It's just the odds at this point. As the game winds down it becomes a numbers game and right now you seem likely. Also nice job completely ignoring my point about mwil jumping on his own damn lynch to try to save you.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

This has nothing to do with roles.  If you're assuming random alignment distribution.  This is literally how statistics work.

swap the word "role" and "alignment" in my post. you know what I meant.

my point is, the statistical abnormality that you are claiming is within reason. we have played hundreds of games here, and you are trying to make decisions because something is less than 10%? It's not a big enough of an anomaly in the first place, and the roles that have already been revealed doesn't change the odds

the fact is, there isn't a "there" there for us to be wasting so much time on

Just now, SwAg said:

Notice how I explain it, and I get John Oliver gifs and Monte Python references.

I did mention that I agreed that they were most likely not all town -  but that I disagreed with the general of idea of it all.

16 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Yes but obviously I know I'm not scum. And that's just wrong about the votes things. Don't sit there and make up things about me while simultaneously hand waving away the very real mwil thing as "odd"

I also like your amazing argument against my accusation with "No U", very interesting. I can easily say the same, it doesn't magically make it true, you buffoon.

11 minutes ago, Llamalover said:

Listen, this may be my first game, but I think it might be considered a "bad move" killing one of your teammates. 

Whether on purpose (bussing) or on accident (mislynch, missed hit), killing your teammates happens every game. And it can be a viable strategy as scum.