NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

I think that would work as well if the salaries match

Salaries match perfectly IIRC. The Wizards get a 23 year old guard who they'll have under contract for the next seasons. If they're looking to rebuild he'd be a really nice piece to build around in the East and they should be adding an early pick in the draft too. Beal fits perfectly with the Warriors and would give them a legit 3rd border line All-NBA splash brother. 

2 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Luka chokes another game away. Getting really ******* sick of his hero stepback 29 foot 3 ball. Loser basketball.

I'm guessing you are a Dallas Mavericks fan so you have the right to say that. If I say that I'm a hater. It must be nice for a 20 year old to take over 30 shots a game including 15 3-pointers

Meanwhile MP3 played only 11 min? after his great game. I am telling you, again, less is more. Someone getting injured in Denver would be a blessing in disguise. Similarly to the way Hayward and Kyrie went down helped accelerate the development of Tatum and Brown. I am not saying I want to see someone get hurt. Just saying that injuries happen and it would help Denver both short and long term IMO.