NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

6 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Lol I never said he wasn't good. Just not worth the contract. Still don't think he is but he's playing much better this year. Guess it all depends on what happens in May/June as to whether that contract works out or not. 

I hear you. I mean it’s opportunity cost. Not like you could bring in a guy with Middleton’s impact this offseason at a different price 

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

frankly not that good.

The Nuggets are something like 19-3 on SEGABABAs the last two years. If they just play free flowing offense around Jokic the team is absurd. Stop calling so many plays Malone!!

19 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

jaylen bout to show yall why he is the all star

Meanwhile Tatum is showing why I think he is the best two-way swing player in the league bar none since Kwai and Paul George don't feel like playing all the time

Give that man his due

Edited by resilient part 2

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

Just for the record Jaylen Brown is by far the best 4th option in the NBA. It's not his fault that Kemba Walker Tatum and most of the time Gordon Hayward get more shots than him. But Jaylen Brown like Jayson Tatum will be a stud two-way player easy prediction

or maybe the reason the celtics have played so above expectations because they aren't worried about "options" and everyone plays pretty freely? jaylen brown averages 20ppg for f sake, saying he's a fourth option just a way to discredit him 

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

Jesus how soft are we getting in the NBA Brad Wanamaker catches of dunk on embiid shocking enough and then all he did was stare him down technical that is such BS embiid would definitely do worse when he catches a dunk

can't have one of the faces of the league being shown up by a dude who would be playing in china if it weren't for stevens 

9 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

or maybe the reason the celtics have played so above expectations because they aren't worried about "options" and everyone plays pretty freely? jaylen brown averages 20ppg for f sake, saying he's a fourth option just a way to discredit him 

Jesus that's not a diss how is that a disc Kemba Walker Tatum and Gordon Hayward overall All Stars Brown is right there with them but unfortunately not everyone Can't Get Enough shots all the time I made that statement about Gordon Hayward sometimes Kemba Walker gets 40 and then he gets 6 points it's part of being a deep team oh, don't be so sensitive I love Jaylen Brown I keep saying I don't know why you don't hear me he will be one of the best two-way players in the league. What do you want me to say that he's a future MVP

I'm honestly confused at the notion Jaylen Brown doesn't create his own shots. Maybe I watch a different team than ya'll since I moved away but I feel more confident generally with the shot selection Jaylen Brown is gonna get on an iso than Jayson Tatum 

9 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

I'm honestly confused at the notion Jaylen Brown doesn't create his own shots. Maybe I watch a different team than ya'll since I moved away but I feel more confident generally with the shot selection Jaylen Brown is gonna get on an iso than Jayson Tatum 

I hope you are not referring to me I did not say Brown couldn't create his own shot, number one ...and why do you keep making a rivalry of brown and tatum

It's like you're arguing LA Lakers versus Boston