NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

Just now, Troy Brown said:

....yes.... you have... you don't need to be a title contender to make excuses for a team. "cry more" implies that they weren't bad calls. no worries, i just hope to never see you complain about a bad call again

I didn't today while playing Floppy McFlopperson and the Brady Bunch. 

And everyone hear is guilty of what you're implying I'm guilty of so...

Just now, Pastor Dillon said:

And for the record, the rockets had a dunk taken off the board for no reason other than incompetence on the refs part, so I feel like we are entitled to complaining the rest of the season. 

lol i do remember that, that was pretty wild 

Just now, beekay414 said:

I didn't today while playing Floppy McFlopperson and the Brady Bunch. 

And everyone hear is guilty of what you're implying I'm guilty of so...

I mean is it actually so hard not to be a **** and acknowledge when you see some (no) calls you know are absolutely wild?

Just now, Troy Brown said:

fair enough. just remember it when kawhi or lebron do the ol crotch twist on giannis 3 times in a row 

I have no expectations right now so it's really a stress free next few months. We win? Great. We don't? What else is new?

I'm literally dead inside from how often Wisconsin sports teams fail in big moments. I laughed the entire NFC Championship Game FFS.

Just now, beekay414 said:

I have no expectations right now so it's really a stress free next few months. We win? Great. We don't? What else is new?

I'm literally dead inside from how often Wisconsin sports teams fail in big moments. I laughed the entire NFC Championship Game FFS.

you say that now, just like i thought i would. next thing i know, giannis is smacking balls off the rim and smacking other forms of balls and i'm full of fury again 

2 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

you say that now, just like i thought i would. next thing i know, giannis is smacking balls off the rim and smacking other forms of balls and i'm full of fury again 

Bet nothing changes from now til October. I fully expect to blow it one way or another so it's what it is.