NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

17 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

99% L-O-L.

Well, LIS, glad he got out of Boston. Now you guys got the team always wanted. Have the type of morale you always wanted. Have the type of cohesion you always wanted. Go get that championship!!!!

Back in Stevens sweet spot baby. Overachieve to 48 wins in the East (equivalent of 40 wins in the west or so) 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Back in Stevens sweet spot baby. Overachieve to 48 wins in the East (equivalent of 40 wins in the west or so) 

Yep, this is the team the Celtics fans always wanted and they got it. They should be happy the Kyrie experiment didn't work as that would have just led to him being here for four or five more years if they had more success int he playoffs last season.

What's up with the Nuggets offense? Defense looking super legit but looking a little shaky on offense? 

11 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yep, this is the team the Celtics fans always wanted and they got it. They should be happy the Kyrie experiment didn't work as that would have just led to him being here for four or five more years if they had more success int he playoffs last season.

What's up with the Nuggets offense? Defense looking super legit but looking a little shaky on offense? 

I'm not sure I have a great take on the offense so far. The second units spacing sucks (Morris/Beasley/Craig/Grant/Plumlee) so I think it's just a matter of time before they get MPJ or Juancho in there rather than Craig. 

Jokic had a horrid game last night. Probably his worst I've seen in a couple years lol. I think teams have adjusted to the DHO offense a bit and we get less easy looks than we did a couple years ago. So I think we need to get Jokic in the post a bit more rather than running him w/ the DHOs and at the top of the key. But the offense will come around, too talented to not work it out...and I was impressed by the Suns and Kings defense - they were working really hard. Continuity has been huge on the defensive end....probably a good sign that we aren't playing well and still winning. 

59 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

99% L-O-L.

Well, LIS, glad he got out of Boston. Now you guys got the team always wanted. Have the type of morale you always wanted. Have the type of cohesion you always wanted. Go get that championship!!!!

No one is saying Kyrie kept us from a Championship. Last years team wasn't fun to watch and it was clear the locker room/team was a mess because of Kyrie and his antics. This Celtics team as currently constructed isn't winning a Championship, but at least they're fun to root for.

7 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I legit don't think that happend, and even if it did am I supposed to say he's better than Tatum after 3 games on a horrible Knicks team? lol

You definitely said he wouldn’t be nearly as good as Tatum and pulled a bunch of BS from the Steipin draft site. 

7 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

No one is saying Kyrie kept us from a Championship. Last years team wasn't fun to watch and it was clear the locker room/team was a mess because of Kyrie and his antics. This Celtics team as currently constructed isn't winning a Championship, but at least they're fun to root for.

That's the spirit!!!!!

18 minutes ago, champ11 said:

I'm not sure I have a great take on the offense so far. The second units spacing sucks (Morris/Beasley/Craig/Grant/Plumlee) so I think it's just a matter of time before they get MPJ or Juancho in there rather than Craig. 

Jokic had a horrid game last night. Probably his worst I've seen in a couple years lol. I think teams have adjusted to the DHO offense a bit and we get less easy looks than we did a couple years ago. So I think we need to get Jokic in the post a bit more rather than running him w/ the DHOs and at the top of the key. But the offense will come around, too talented to not work it out...and I was impressed by the Suns and Kings defense - they were working really hard. Continuity has been huge on the defensive end....probably a good sign that we aren't playing well and still winning. 

Definitely man, continuity is HUGE in the regular season. In the playoffs you need more than that but no reason the Nuggets can't be the #1 seed this year out West. 

STILL CASHING THE UNDER ON THE DUBS?????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

That's the spirit!!!!!

Definitely man, continuity is HUGE in the regular season. In the playoffs you need more than that but no reason the Nuggets can't be the #1 seed this year out West. 

STILL CASHING THE UNDER ON THE DUBS?????

NO - DUBS BACK