NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

18 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Then just please knock out the  The grizzlies from the 8th a spot please I want that 14th pick not 17th

I don't think the Suns play any of the teams that are in the West playoff race for the 8th/9th seed. 

So it is almost impossible for them to make it (since the other teams play eachother a bunch and someone has to win those gms lol)

Tho if they win tonight they are only 1.5 gms back of the 9th seed...

3 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I don't think the Suns play any of the teams that are in the West playoff race for the 8th/9th seed. 

So it is almost impossible for them to make it (since the other teams play eachother a bunch and someone has to win those gms lol)

Tho if they win tonight they are only 1.5 gms back of the 9th seed...

What if you get  the 9 seed then you get the play in game and therefore can beat Memphis same result

Edited by resilient part 2

Nurkic  Is proving why I don't like Zion so much. The man missed major time due to a major injury had 5 months off thanks the Corona like everyone else and came back in great shape, all while Zion had the same amount of time with no major injury  and came back super fat. If he cannot control his weight at his young age what's going to happen when hes in his mid twenties or even 30. 

Edited by resilient part 2

17 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

What if you get  the 9 seed then you get the play in game and therefore can beat Memphis same result

the problem w/ not playing any of the teams in the WC 8th/9th seed playoff race is that means they play all teams who are better than them lol

I think the worst team they play the rest of the way (record wise at least) is the Mavs, and they literally have the best offense in the history of the NBA

35 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Nurkic  Is proving why I don't like Zion so much. The man missed major time due to a major injury had 5 months off thanks the Corona like everyone else and came back in great shape, all while Zion had the same amount of time with no major injury  and came back super fat. If he cannot control his weight at his young age what's going to happen when hes in his mid twenties or even 30. 

Lol we get it, you want to be a contrarian with Zion