NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

So Blazers, Suns, and Grizzlies are all 34-39 right now... so why does Portland still have to play tonight? Why do they have to play an extra game? Doesnt make sense at all. Should have the regular season end rn with Grizzlies as 8 seed and Portland as 9 seed.

4 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

no matter what the Suns will be the only team to ever go undefeated in the bubble. They also set the record for best FT% ever for a team. so who are the real winners, huh?

really?? If it were my team getting hosed I would be leading the protest at Silvas' home/front yard

2 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

does this mean you guys get the ole "participation trophy??

They are giving out bubble awards, so yes

Monty Coach of the Bubble

Booker 1st Team All Bubble (maybe MVP too but prob Lillard)

Cam Payne 6th Man of the Bubble

2 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

I can't believe somehow the NBA made it where a team like Phoenix could be perfect get a tie record with a losin S going downhill team like Memphis but somehow lose a tiebreaker and Phoenix misses out of the playoffs

#FireSilva

Huh. Is this sarcasm or do you really think suns got hosed? 

21 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Huh. Is this sarcasm or do you really think suns got hosed? 

Not sarcasm.. 8-0 and can't even get a play in?? = hosed IMO..

I mean why bother inviting a team, who played perfect BB only to lose a Tiebreaker.. Not a good system IMO..

Edited by resilient part 2

9 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Not sarcasm.. 8-0 and can't even get a play in?? = hosed IMO..

I mean why bother inviting a team, who played perfect BB only to lose a Tiebreaker.. Not a good system IMO..

So they should disregard the other 50 odd games cause a team got hot for 8 games. How is that fair to other teams who wasnt trash for 4 months. What kinda system would you had put in.