NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

Was impressed with Tatum last night. His 3PT shot has been awesome, a huge improvement in his game and once his numbers around the rim come back to normal he's going to really boost his numbers. He's averaging 21 a game and is shooting 43% within 3 feet of the rim, down from his previous two seasons of 63% and 68%. 

He's also averaging career lows in ASTD% which is a good sign for his ability to create his own shot, hopefully him and Brown keep playing the way they have been. Celtics future basically rests on their shoulders at the moment. Also really happy that Hayward has at least returned somewhat to form. Would've been sad if that injury effectively railroaded his career.

2 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Was impressed with Tatum last night. His 3PT shot has been awesome, a huge improvement in his game and once his numbers around the rim come back to normal he's going to really boost his numbers. He's averaging 21 a game and is shooting 43% within 3 feet of the rim, down from his previous two seasons of 63% and 68%. 

He's also averaging career lows in ASTD% which is a good sign for his ability to create his own shot, hopefully him and Brown keep playing the way they have been. Celtics future basically rests on their shoulders at the moment. Also really happy that Hayward has at least returned somewhat to form. Would've been sad if that injury effectively railroaded his career.

Chucker.

Can we take a second to acknowledge how great Utah's defense has been this season?

DRTG: 93.0 (1st in the NBA)

DREB%: 79.2 (1st in the NBA)

Opp 2nd Chance Pts: 9.2 (1st in the NBA)

Opp FB Pts: 8.4 (3rd in the NBA) 

Opp Paint Pts: 38.4 (1st in the NBA)

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Can we take a second to acknowledge how great Utah's defense has been this season?

DRTG: 93.0 (1st in the NBA)

DREB%: 79.2 (1st in the NBA)

Opp 2nd Chance Pts: 9.2 (1st in the NBA)

Opp FB Pts: 8.4 (3rd in the NBA) 

Opp Paint Pts: 38.4 (1st in the NBA)

You missed one:

0-1 against LeBron ;)

6 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

I'm messing with ya bud. Games in October don't mean anything.

I'm just happy that Utah is off to a fast start. We've had to play catchup the second half of the season the last two years just to make the playoffs. 

7 hours ago, NYRaider said:

This could be the Warriors Duncan year. Skip a beat because of injuries, draft Wiseman, and then win a championship next year. Edwards is good but doesn't really fit with your group. Wiseman would give you guys a legit unicorn in the middle and piece to build around as Steph and Klay finish their careers. 

Don't even joke about this...

1 hour ago, MookieMonstah said:

I need an explanation on how the Suns are good, because I can't wrap my head around it.

these are the players they have added since the trade deadline ish

rubio, oubre, saric, baynes, tyler johnson, kaminsky, and jevon carter (also cam johnson if you want to count rookies)

they play hard and pretty much everyone can pass and shoot (I think they are #1 in assists per game and A/TO ratio). Oubre is really the only who isn't a solid passer and Rubio is the only who isn't a solid shooter. so they are hard to guard cause the ball moves a lot and they have smart cutters (Bridges, Rubio, Saric, Oubre, Baynes).

And Rubio, Carter, Bridges, Oubre, Saric, and Baynes are good on defense.